23: Tears

„ You guys know each other?", Kokomi gasped, as she saw the shocked expressions on Tomo and Kazuha's faces.

Tomo nodded his head as he put his arm around Kazuha, while smirking at Heizou, knowing that this would make him jealous.

„ Kazuha and I used to date!", Tomo proudly said.

He moved his face closer to Kazuha's, with their cheeks touching.

That moment, Heizou lost it. He had enough of Tomo purposely provoking them, when he damn well knew that Kazuha already had a partner.

„ Can you not touch my boyfriend?", Heizou yelled, „ Or else I will kick your ba-!"

„ Relax! Can't I appreciate Kazuha's beauty?", Tomo said, smirking at Heizou.

Heizou's eyes opened widely with shock. He was hoping that he had misheard Tomo- but he hadn't.

„ If you're so single, then go get yourself your own boyfriend! Kazuha is mine, not yours!", Heizou yelled.

Heizou looked at Kazuha.
„ I'll see you in class!", he quietly growled before angrily leaving the cafeteria.

Kazuha was shocked. Heizou never left the cafeteria without his boyfriend. Hewanted to run after his partner, who had probably ran off to the bathrooms.

Kazuha got up from his seat, but he couldn't move. He felt someone pull his hand, preventing him from following his partner.
Tomo was holding his hand.

„ Brother, let him go!", Kokomi growled to her brother.

„ Heizou is just jealous, Kazuha!", Tomo laughed, „ Come on and stay here!"

Kazuha sighed.
„ I know it's rude of me to leave...but Heizou is my partner, and I love them!", Kazuha said, „ And my priorities is to check on them!"
„ You need to leave Heizou alone, ok?", Tomo said as he held Kazuha's hand, „ He obviously walked away, because he doesn't want anyone to be near him! Stay with us, ok?"

Kazuha didn't like Tomo, but he was right. Heizou needed time to themselves.

Kazuha sighed.
„ Sure!", he said faking a smile, „ But once class starts, I need to go to them!"

Tomo grinned, knowing that he had convinced Kazuha to stay with him.

For the rest of lunch break, Kazuha ate with Tomo and Kokomi. He liked Kokomi, since she was really sweet. But he despised Tomo. He didn't know if Tomo actually had feelings for Kazuha, or if he was just trying to cause some drama.

As classes started again, Kazuha found Heizou sitting with his friends Itto, Ayato and Thoma.

Kazuha approached him.
„ Heizou! Are you ok?", Kazuha asked smiling.

Heizou looked at Kazuha. Usually, he would smile.

But this time, he stared at Kazuha, as if he was a stranger.

Without saying a word, Heizou looked away from Kazuha, completely ignoring him.

They pretended that Kazuha wasn't there.

Kazuha was shocked.
Before he could say anything else, he sat down at his place and didn't say a word.
Heizou was angry at him.

As soon as classes ended, Kazuha ran up to Heizou.

He was hoping that Heizou wasn't as angry.
„ Hey, should we walk home?", Kazuha asked.

Yet again, Heizou ignored him. Instead, they took out their headphones, turned on a TXT song, and put the volume up to max.

Kazuha knew he needed to speak to his partner.
„ Heizou, what the hell?", he yelled, „ Why are you pretending I'm not here? I'm your boyfriend, remember? And it's rude to just blank someone!"

Heizou angrily took off his headphones.
„ We will have a word when we get home! Now be quiet until then!", Heizou growled.
Kazuha nervously gulped and didn't say a word.

As soon as they arrived at their flat, Heizou took out their headphones and left them on the bed.

„ So, can you tell me what this is about?", Kazuha growled, „ And you better not ignore me this time! I'm worried, Heizou!"

„ I hate Tomo over everything!", Heizou growled, „ And it's obvious that you don't feel the same way. You didn't go after me after I left. Isn't that something you do when you actually love someone?!"

Kazuha felt awful.
„ Tomo didn't let me go after you!", Kazuha explained, „ I wanted to! But he wouldn't let me! He said you needed time on your own...and I stupidly believed him!"

„ See? You choose him over me in so many ways!", Heizou yelled as tears rolled down their cheek, „ It sometimes feels like you're dating him...not me!"

Kazuha felt awful.

„ I'm sorry, Heizou! I really am!", Kazuha apologized as he started crying as well, „ I would always choose you over him. I hate Tomo. He gets on my nerves. And if you don't want me hanging out with Kokomi either, since she always hangs out with Tomo, I won't! I'll do anything for you!"

„ Being with you right now just hurts me!", Heizou cried, „ I'm staying the night with Thoma and Ayato. Please don't follow me!"

Kazuha was shocked.
„ Can't we just be the way we were before any of this happened? I get it that you're jealous but please!", Kazuha cried.
„ Save it, Kazuha!", Heizou yelled, „ I'm jealous because I love you. Jealously is normal when you love someone! Now let me leave!"

Heizou grabbed his headphones, and angrily left the flat in tears.

Kazuha sat there on the middle of the floor, in silence, as tears streamed down his face.
„ What have I done?", he cried.

Meanwhile, Kokomi and Tomo arrived back at their house.
As they opened the door of their flat, they were shocked as they saw that someone was in their flat, since there were shoes at the entrance.
„ Who is here?", Kokomi yelled, as she held onto her brother, shaking like leaf.

That moment, a pink haired girl walked in front of them.
Mina was standing there, with a grin on her face.
„ Hello, stepsister and stepbrother!", she said smiling.
„ Mina, what are you doing here?", Kokomi gasped.
„ Oh Kokomi!", Mina laughed, „ Stop acting so innocent. You can drop the act now. No one is here!"

Kokomi closed the front door, making sure nobody would hear her.

The three siblings walked into the living room.
„ So, have you made any progress?", Mina asked, „ Are Heizou and Kazuha a step closer to breaking up?"

An evil grin appeared on Kokomi's face.
„ Well, Tomo flirted with Heizou, which lead to Heizou storming out of the cafeteria!", she proudly said.
„ Good! That's already a huge milestone!", Mina laughed.

Kokomi was not who she said she was. In fact, she and Tomo had a good relationship with their sister, although she had lied to Kazuha that their relationship wasn't good at all.

Kokomi knew that Tomo liked Kazuha romantically, and Mina liked Heizou romantically. So the three of them started coming up with plans to break Heizou and Kazuha up, so that Mina and Tomo could have what they wanted.

Kokomi was going along with this plan, so that her siblings could have the people to themselves, who they always wanted.

„ Soon, Heizou and Kazuha will no longer be a couple!", Kokomi said as she evilly grinned.
„ And I will finally have Kazuha to myself!", Tomo evilly said.
„ And I will have Heizou to myself!", Mina evilly said.

The three siblings laughed, as they could already think of Kazuha and Heizou breaking up.

____________________________________
Author's note:

Hello guys!

The updates of this fanfic will soon be slower again, since my tests start, which means I won't have as much time for Wattpad anymore.

Btw, I love Kokomi, and never would slander her. I just needed to add an other "mean character"!

Stay tuned for the next chapters :)