37: Plan

Itto was training at football. Since college started, Itto decided to sign up to do a sport. He used to live with Dottore and Scaramouche, and as Dottore often made him uncomfortable, he prefered to leave his flat.

After a while, Itto and the other players were allowed to take a break. Itto decided to go on his phone and scroll through his phone.
Suddenly, his phone rang. It was a phone call from Kazuha.

Itto picked the phone up.
„ Hey my compadre. How are you?", Itto asked.
„ Itto, do you have time tomorrow?", Kazuha asked.
„ Usually my schedule should be free. Why, little guy?", Itto asked.

Kazuha started to explain his plan to Itto. He needed Itto for the first part of his plan.
„ So, what do you think?", Kazuha asked as he had finished explaining his plan.
„ I'm totally in. I would love to help.", Itto happily said, „ And I'm very certain things are gonna work out, my compadre."

„ Thank you so much, Itto.", Kazuha said, „ Meet me at 2PM tomorrow at the entrance of college."
He hung up.

Kazuha walked over to Sara and Kokomi. Kokomi was texting Mina and Tomo, to try to get them to meet up.
„ So, what did Itto say?", Sara asked.
„ He agreed to help out.", Kazuha happily said, „ What about the other two?"

„ Mina said she's in. Tomo is still typing.", Kokomi said.
„ Well as long as at least one of them is in, we're good.", Kazuha said, „ But it would be better to have both of them."

„ Ah! He texted.", Kokomi said, „ He said, yes!"

Kazuha smiled.
„ Great. The plan is on.", Kazuha said, „ I will meet you two tomorrow at the entrance of college at 2PM."

The next day came. Kokomi's flat only had one bed, that she and Sara shared. As their couch was too small, and Kazuha didn't want to sleep on the floor, he slept in a hotel room.

Kazuha barely slept. He was nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous, because he was scared the plan wouldn't work out. And excited, because if the plan would work out, he and Heizou would get back together.

But Kazuha still had a thought that wouldn't leave him alone: What if the plan would work out, but Heizou wouldn't want Kazuha back?
Kazuha so badly wanted to be with Heizou again. He missed him so much.

Kazuha was happy once he saw that it was almost 2PM. He walked to the meeting spot he and his friends had agreed on.
As he arrived at the meeting spot, Itto was already standing there.

„ Hey my compadre.", Itto said as he gave his friend a high five.
„ Hey, Itto.", Kazuha said, „ I just hope this plan works out. You know what will send Heizou out, right?"

„ Yeah, pretty much.", Itto said, „ And don't worry. Things will work out. I just know it."
Kazuha smiled.

That moment, Kokomi and Sara approached the two boys.
„ Hey, you guys are already here.", Sara said, „ Which means everyone is here. We have 20 minutes until Tomo and Mina arrive, so Itto, you know what to do."

Itto nodded his head as he walked off to Heizou's flat. Everyone else had their phones on, because once Itto would send a message, it was Kokomi's turn to continue the plan.

As Itto arrived at the flat, he knocked on the door, hoping Heizou was there. He was expecting him to be there, since Heizou barely left his flat since the break up.

A few seconds later, the door opened. Heizou walked out.
Their hair was messy, and they had darkle circles. They were wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

„ Oh hi Itto.", Heizou said, „ What's up?"
„ You don't look good, buddy.", Itto said.
„ No shit. I'm going through a break up.", Heizou growled.

„ Well, I think you need some fresh air. Thoma is out for a jog, and he misses jogging with you.", Itto lied, although Thoma was not out for a jog.
„ Look Itto, I just wanna be on my own.", Heizou said as he was about to shut the door.

„ Heizou, buddy, I am your friend. We've been friends before college, and I care deeply about you. And that means your health matters to me too.", Itto said, „ You look like you haven't slept in weeks, and all you do is stay in your flat and do nothing. Just for 15 minutes, would you please join Thoma for a jog!"

Heizou sighed.
„ I guess I should get some fresh air.", Heizou said, „ But Kazuha isn't around, is he? I probably would cry if I saw him."
„ He's spending the break with his parents. You'll be fine.", Itto said.

„ Ok then, I will go out but just for 15 minutes and then I'm back here. Are you coming along?", Heizou asked.
„ I'll take care of your flat, buddy.", Itto said, „ I'm not much of a runner."

Heizou nodded his head as he left. Itto immediately took out his phone.

Itto
Heizou is out but only for 15 mins

Kokomi made her way to the flat. Itto had kept the door wide open for Kokomi to enter the flat, while Itto went to hide in the bathroom.
5 minutes later, Kokomi heard a voice.

She went out of the flat and saw Mina with Tomo, who was sitting in a wheelchair.
„ Hey you two! Over here.", Kokomi called.

Mina and Tomo entered the flat. Kokomi made sure to leave the front door a bit open, so that Heizou could enter it.
Mina, Tomo and Kokomi were surrounded by the kitchen table.
„ Why are we even in Heizou's flat? He isn't aware that we're here, right?", Tomo asked.
„ We're here because Mina, you're gonna get together with him today.", Kokomi lied. Mina happily grinned.

„ Anyway, let's discuss Kazuha and Heizou's break up while we wait for Heizou to return.", Kokomi said.

A few minutes had passed. Heizou was looking all over for Thoma, but he couldn't find him.
„ Itto, you liar. You just wanted me to get outside and do something with my life.", Heizou thought to himself.
He started to walk back to his flat, and was planning on binge eating ice cream while watching Pokemon.

As Heizou arrived back at his flat, he realized the door was slightly open.
„ Itto, are you too stupid to-?", he began.

He stopped speaking as he heard voices.
„ Don't tell me Itto invited guests over.", Heizou thought to himself.

He decided to listen in on the conversation.

„ What was your favorite part of the breakup?", Kokomi said.

Heizou's eyes opened widley.
„ Why are they talking about Kazuha and my breakup?", he thought to himself.

„ I loved kissing Kazuha. He was so stupid that he thought it was Heizou. He was so damn drunk.", Tomo laughed.
„ And now, I get to have my baby boy Heizou to myself.", Mina said.

Heizou couldn't believe what he was hearing.

„ Kazuha...didn't cheat on me?", he thought to himself.