14: Fight

After lessons ended, Kazuha and Heizou walked home together back to their flat.
„ I hope Childe returns tomorrow!", Kazuha said as both of them had entered their flat.
„ Yeah! We need to tell him about Dottore!", Heizou said, „ He needs to know the truth!"

Kazuha lay on his bed and stared at his phone.
A few seconds later, Heizou was sitting on his bed, smirking at his boyfriend.
„ Hello, my pretty boy!", Heizou said winking their eye.

Kazuha turned red.
„ Hello, Heizou!", Kazuha nervously said.

Heizou lay next to him.
„ You're so cute when you get flustered, you know that?", Heizou said smiling as they pressed their lips against Kazuha's.
Kazuha kissed him back.

About 30 seconds later, Kazuha's phone buzzed.
Kazuha stopped kissing his partner and went to check his phone.
He had a feeling that Childe texted him.

„ Who could that be?", Kazuha thought to himself.

He opened WhatsApp and saw a message from his mom.
He nervously gulped and opened the message.

Mom
Hi son! Guess what? Your dad and I are coming this weekend to stay in a nearby hotel and visit you ! And we would love to meet your roommate! :)

Kazuha sighed.
His happy face dropped to a sad, nervous face.

„ Are you ok, Zuzu?", Heizou asked who noticed that their boyfriend wasn't feeling happy at that very moment.
„ It's my parents!", Kazuha sighed, „ They're visiting me this weekend!"

„ Wow! That's amazing!", Heizou said, „ Do they know that you're dating me yet?"
Kazuha had a sad look on his face.

„ Heizou...my parents are homophobic!", he sadly said.

Heizou was shocked.
„ Oh!", he gasped, „ I didn't expect to hear that, I will not lie!"

„ And they want to meet you!", Kazuha nervously said, „ I guess we will have to fake being platonic friends!"
„ Or I can kick them to show them a lesson!", Heizou said smiling, „ I do know karate so-!"

„ Heizou, no!", Kazuha growled, „ This is serious. They can't find out that I'm not straight. They will disown me. And I can't let that happen! I just can't!"

Suddenly, Kazuha broke into tears.
Heizou hugged him tightly.

„ Zuzu, I won't do anything! I was just joking!", Heizou said, „ I'll just lie that we are friends. And they won't disown you! Trust me!"
„ I'm sorry for overreacting!", Kazuha said as he wiped his tears away, „ I just have a fear of being abandoned. And I don't want my parents to abandon me!"

„ They won't abandon you!", Heizou said as he kissed his boyfriends forhead.
„ Thanks, Heizou!", Kazuha cried as he hugged his partner tighter.

The next day, as Kazuha and Heizou walked into class, they saw Childe sitting at the usual place.

„ Childe! Great to see you again!", Kazuha said as he hugged his best friend.
„ Hey buddy! I missed you!", Childe said.

It was obvious that Childe was still upset over Scaramouche.
Kazuha knew he had to tell him the truth.
„ Well, I have something to tell you...it's about Scara!", Kazuha whispered.

„ Oh my! What is it?", Childe asked. He was praying for some good news- all he wanted to hear would be that Scaramouche and Dottore would break up.

„ You see, Dottore is-!", Kazuha began.

That moment, Scaramouche entered the classroom.
„ Hey Kazuha! Hey Childe!", he said smiling, „ Are you feeling better, Childe?"

Childe's face turned bright red.
„ Oh...my! I mean, yes!", Childe nervously stuttered, „ Thanks...for...uh...asking!"
„ That's good to hear!", Scaramouche said smiling.

Childe and Kazuha looked at each other.
„ I'll tell you during lunch time!", Kazuha said smiling.

At recess, Kazuha and Heizou reserved a lunch table. Childe still had to use the bathroom, so he went to use it quickly.

As he was washing his hands, the door opened.
Childe looked behind him and saw a small boy walking in with a bowl cut.

It was Scaramouche.

Childe turned bright red.
„ Hey!", Scaramouche said smiling.
„ Hi!", Childe said blushing, „ What's up?"
„ Nothing much!", Scaramouche said, „ I found todays lesson extremely boring!"
„ For real. College seems more exhausting than I thought it would be!", Childe laughed.

„ I agree!", Scaramouche said,
„ By the way, your hoodie is really cute!"

Scaramouche locked the bathroom stall. Childe stood there and turned as red as a tomato.
„ If only he wasn't taken!", he thought to himself, „ He could be the perfect boyfriend for me!"

Childe left the bathroom.
As he walked through the hallway, he heard footsteps behind him, getting louder every second.
Childe was getting creeped out. It felt like someone was following him.

He turned around and saw someone stand there.

A tall boy wearing a black hoodie with skinny ripped jeans. He had many piercings in his ears. His hair was blue and fluffy.
He looked extremely familiar.

„ You think I'm dumb, don't you, Childe?", the boy laughed.
Childe's eyes opened widely.

This was Dottore.

It was Childe's first time seeing him in public.
„ What? I did what you told me to do. Isn't that good enough?!", Childe growled, „ And I even told you that I don't have any intention of flirting with your boyfriend!"

„ I overheard your conversation in the bathroom!", Dottore said, „ You know, I placed a small camera at the back of Scaramouche's jacket so that I can hear and see what he's up to! And your conversation was obviously not "platonic"!"

Childe took a deep breath.
„ Ok, I have a few things to say!", Childe growled.
„ Then say them instead of standing there like an idiot!", Dottore yelled.

„ I get the impression that you don't allow your boyfriend to even have friends!", Childe yelled, „ He's always on his own! Shouldn't you be with him if you really care about him? And you're also a huge control freak if you placed a camera on the back of his jacket, you sick man!"

„ YOU ASKED FOR IT!", Dottore said as he tackled into Childe, knocking him to the floor.

____________________
Author's note:

Hello guys, hope you enjoyed the latest chapters :)

I start school tomorrow again, and until Wednesday, I'm busy with tests.

So therefore, the next update of this fanfic will be on Wednesday.

Stay tuned :)