09: Kiss

Author's note:

Before this chapter starts, I wanted to mention a few things.
Btw, if you don't want to read this, scroll down and then, you should find the beginning of this chapter! :)

Happy new year everyone. I'm back on Wattpad! I should be active now as I don't have tests for probably around 1 month, so I have more time. I currently have a break where I don't have to go to school for 2 weeks :)

I'm sorry for leaving so long, I really didn't have any time and I was really stressed with school :')

I'm back now tho, and I will be working on this fanfic first as I have more ideas, and then, I'll be working on the chiscara fanfic.

Stay tuned and enjoy this chapter

_________________________
After a few seconds, Kazuha stopped kissing Heizou.

The whole room was in shock, especially Heizou. He wasn't expecting the "straight" boy to kiss him on the lips like that.
Kazuha's cheeks were bright red. He couldn't believe what he had just done.

After a few seconds, it was Itto who broke the silence.
„ Slay!", Itto said as he clapped his hands, „ You two are so cute together!"

Heizou's face as as red as a tomato, as well as Kazuha's face.
„ Why did I enjoy that kiss?", Kazuha thought to himself.

He knew he couldn't stay in the room with the others, as he was too embarrassed to look at Heizou, the person he had just kissed.
He had to leave the room as fast as possible to get some fresh air.

„ Would you excuse me? I have to use the bathroom!", Kazuha said as he dashed off to the bathroom.

As soon as Kazuha had looked the bathroom door, he immediately covered his flustered face. He couldn't believe what he had done.

He kissed Heizou.
And he liked it.

He didn't even know how to feel about Heizou.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed. It was from Childe.

Childe
Hey buddy. What's up? I'm bored asf.

Kazuha knew he had to ask Childe about Heizou, since he was the person he could trust the most. After all, Childe was his closest friend.

Kazuha
Hey can I ask you smth?

Childe
Yeah sure go ahead.

Kazuha
What does it mean if I kiss someone and like it?

Childe
HUH?!

Kazuha
Answer my question Omg. I locked myself up in the bathroom and I'm thinking about life rn cuz I know I have to face the person I kissed after this and I'm not mentally prepared

Childe
Ooh so I'm right. You kissed Heizou?

Kazuha
Yes obviously. And I enjoyed the kiss. But I'm straight so it makes no sense.

Childe
Now use your braincells, Kazuha. You're NOT straight.

Kazuha
I enjoyed the kiss. It was for truth or dare as I'm with some of their friends. And I was dared to kiss them. But I didn't have to do the dare because the relationship isn't real. I could have chosen a different dare instead. But instead, I pulled Heizou towards me and kissed him. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Childe
Kazuha, no straight person does what you just described. Just admit you're fruity and move on

Kazuha
But how should I approach them? It'll be so awkward. Besides, we literally share a flat together.

Childe
Just tell Heizou that you wanna go home. Then, once you're home, discuss the kiss and explain your feelings. Trust me, if you don't want it to be awkward, so do what I told you.

Kazuha
Thanks Childe. I'll update you later.

Kazuha took a deep breath and left the bathroom.

He returned to where the others were. Heizou still looked shocked from the kiss, Itto was in his own world, and Ayato and Thoma were flirting with each other.

Kazuha approached everyone and took a deep breath.

„ I don't feel so well...so I want to go home!", Kazuha said.

Heizou knew the reason why, but didn't bother saying anything as it was too awkward.

Ayato, Thoma and Itto smiled.
„ That's fine! I mean, it is getting late!", Ayato said, „ And health comes first, so it's best if you rest!"
„ I agree! Take care, Kazu!", Thoma said smiling.

Heizou took a deep breath and walked next to Kazuha.
„ I'll go home as well since Kazuha is my roommate and I'm basically stuck to this guy!", Heizou said smiling.
„ Bye my compadres!", Itto said smiling.

Heizou and Kazuha left.
The moment they got away from Ayato and Thoma's flat, Heizou made eye contact with Kazuha.
„ Kazuha...I had a question!", he said.
Kazuha turned red.
„ Can we discuss this at home?", he asked.
Heizou nodded their head and smiled.
„ Sure!", he said.

As both of them arrived at the flat, Kazuha felt his heart racing fastly. He knew he would never see Heizou the same way because of the kiss.
What had he done?

Both of them sat at the end of Heizou's bed.
„ So, May I ask my question?", Heizou asked.
Kazuha sighed.
„ Sure!", he said.

Heizou took a deep breath.
„ Why did you kiss me earlier?", Heizou asked, „ You didn't have to kiss me. The others understood! And you told me you were uncomfortable with kissing, and this is a fake relationship after all!"

Kazuha took a deep breath.
„ I don't know why I kissed you! I know I didn't have to, but I did!", Kazuha said, „ I don't know what was going though my mind...I'm sorry, Heizou. I probably made you uncomfortable!"

Heizou smiled.
„ You didn't make me uncomfortable, pretty boy!", Heizou said smiling.

Heizou got up from the bed. They were about to head to the bathroom, to have a shower and get dressed into their pyjamas.
But Kazuha knew the conversation couldn't end like that.

„ Heizou! Wait!", Kazuha called.
Kazuha grabbed Heizou's wrist, making Heizou turn back and blush.

„ Huh? What's up, pretty boy?", Heizou asked with a confused look on their face.
„ I...enjoyed the kiss!", Kazuha admitted.

Heizou turned bright red.
Suddenly, Kazuha placed his hands on Heizou's face and pulled his face towards him.

Heizou smirked as they moved their face closer to Kazuha's.
Their lips touched.