Chapter 23

POV: Sloan

"You're late for training," Deacon growled as I strode into the kitchen.

Judging by the way his arms were folded over his broad chest and the muscle that ticked along his jaw, he was peeved at me.

I hadn't even been home five full minutes yet, and he was already lecturing me.

Home. The word washed over me then—this was my home now.

"Good morning to you, too, Drill Sergeant West," I quipped.

Deacon seemed especially uptight today. He wasn't the type to get upset about anything really, always joking around and teasing. It made me wonder if they'd learned something about my father while I was gone.

"Anyone ever tell you that you have a smart fucking mouth, Sloan?" D asked in a low voice.

"Smart, talented, heavenly—"

Deacon cut me off. "Just for that, you're doing thirty pushups at the end of practice."

He couldn't be serious. Who the hell did he think he was, patronizing me like that? I didn't care if he was technically my boss, I so wasn't the doormat type.

When I shot him a withering look, I noticed that he didn't appear all that upset with me. No, he looked horny as hell, like he wanted me to gripe or fight him on it. How bizarre.

He'd made it known a few times that he liked my bratty behavior. I guess I didn't really believe him until now.

"Give the girl a damn break, D," Reed said wryly, giving me an appreciative once over. My core heated at his slow, sultry perusal of my disheveled clothing and my rampant bed-head. I looked like a walking ad campaign for Plan B. "Can't you see the poor girl has been properly and thoroughly fucked for god knows how many hours straight?"

"Oh, I noticed." Deacon's cock was suddenly more prominent against the gray sweatpants he wore. "Not sure what she thought she was getting into with us, but I have many demands of my little minx so she better get used to being ridden hard."

My cheeks heated as I felt dampness gather between my legs. I still wasn't wearing any underwear beneath the short dress, and if I didn't change soon, all of them would know how hot and bothered I was right now.

"I swear, he's not normally this hard up, Sloan," Reed insisted, shaking his head.

Whatever had gotten into Deacon, it was really fucking sexy. I could already picture him staying behind with me after practice, watching me strain and grunt during those pushups. I remembered then that I still owed him a favor of his choosing whenever he wanted to claim it.

D smirked as his gaze followed my line of sight right down to his cock, which I was apparently still staring at. He hummed. "Think you can handle me, Sloan?"

I snapped out of my absent ogling then.

Sumner winked at us. "Don't worry. I warmed her up for you."

That kind of talk might've felt degrading had we not all known each other so well. Instead, I found it incredibly arousing. Reed's promises of the boys taking turns making love to me and fucking me all at once made me press my thighs together.

I felt wetness travel a little further down the inside of my legs. Deacon noted my blush before his gaze dipped to the proof of my desire. His cock twitched at the sight.

"Go get changed," he ordered, tucking his length into his waistband. Reed and Sumner chuckled at the action, but I gaped. "Now, sweetness. Or I'm going to bend you over this counter and fuck you in front of everyone."