Chapter 33

POV: Sloan

Never before had I been worshiped by two men. I could hardly comprehend how fucking exquisite it felt. Their touches and heated gazes were reverent, as though they saw me as some sort of goddess. It was difficult not to feel like one right now with Reed kneeling before me.

Deacon still held me in the air, strong tattooed arms hooked beneath my knees as he widened me for Reed. The motion caused me to sink further onto his length just as Reed took the swollen bud into his mouth. I gasped.

I expected him to suck me hard like he'd done in the jacuzzi tub. Instead, his tongue tortured me with excruciatingly soft, teasing strokes. The warm breath that coasted along my sex provided a brief respite against the chilled air as Reed reached for the hem of his t-shirt. Once he pulled it over his head, I gaped at his muscled chest and abs.

D laughed, stirring my hair and causing goosebumps to form along my too-tight skin. "You're drooling, sweetness."

"No, I'm not," I breathed, even though I totally was. I didn't want them to know how hard up I was right now or to use it against me. After everything D had done to me, I felt like an exposed nerve. "I was just—"

My words were cut short as Deacon abruptly jammed himself into me. I inhaled sharply at the instant burst of pleasure, the acute fullness. "That's for lying." He tugged my legs up until his dick was nearly out before he invaded me all over again, deeper this time. "And that was for sassing me earlier."

"You like getting punished, don't you, princess?" Reed asked with a cocky grin. Then he was on me again, lapping at the sensitive flesh.

My back bowed as I attempted to evade that talented mouth, but Deacon refused to let me escape, tightening his grip and trapping me against his chest as Reed closed around my clit once more.

I released a strangled cry and shivered as D's low voice rumbled against the nape of my neck. "You've been a naughty girl, Sloan. First, you get yourself kidnapped. Then you send us away when you need us most. Now you want to deprive Reed of your sweet little pussy?" He pried my legs further apart, baring me fully to the handsome surgeon still on his knees.

"You're gorgeous, Sloan. Fucking stunning." My breaths turned shallow as Reed's smoky-quartz gaze devoured me, raking over my core and breasts and face. "I almost feel bad for having to punish you."

I flushed as I felt a surge of dampness between my legs. There was no hiding my naked desire from them now. Not with Deacon acting like a pair of stirrups.

Reed groaned, shoving down his pajama bottoms. The second his generous length sprang free, he began jerking off. "How many times did D make you come tonight, Sloan?" he asked, brown eyes glittering as he used his remaining hand to play with me.

"Three," I replied hoarsely, writhing against Deacon's broad, bare chest.

The man in question leaned down and kissed me before saying, "Would've been four were it not for your impeccable timing, doc."

Reed chuckled. "I saw. Saw her last climax too. You looked so beautiful, princess, coming all over his dick like that. I couldn't look away. I still can't." His fingers pinched my clit, and I moaned. "He got you off three times?"

I wasn't sure where he was going with this, but I answered him anyway. "Yes."

"Then I know precisely how I'm going to punish you, princess."

Deacon was grinning broadly as he watched Reed play with me. "Think you can catch up to me?"

"I don't know, but the moment I saw you pounding Sloan, I knew I had to try." Reed stood to his full height then, slapping his dick against my pussy.