Chapter 37

POV: Sloan

I guess it really had been a long day because I passed out in my bed right after dinner. Now I was dreaming, dreaming of the most incredible sensation between my legs, warm and wet, lapping and flicking and prodding. Since it was just a dream, I didn't try to suppress my loud moan.

God, that feeling. It was driving me wild. The bud between my legs grew more and more sensitive, the tension in my core coiling tight.

Deacon told me not to get myself off, but I wanted to. I wanted to come. No, it wasn't just want, I needed to quench this unbearable ache. It couldn't wait. Besides, dream masturbation didn't count, right?

I reached between my legs but found something soft obstructing my access. Was that a...head? Well, hell, that was even better. It made sense that I'd dream of one of the guys getting me off.

"I told you not to touch yourself, Sloan. You're not trying to break the rules now, are you? If so, I'll have to tie you up."

I whined, and the bed dipped. There was a rustling noise as my wrists were brought above my head, tethered into place by something silky I couldn't see. My eyes were still closed, but I felt the bed dip between my legs once more.

My vision was blurry as I looked down the length of my body and found Deacon's midnight curls bobbing, those heated sapphires glittering as they locked onto me.

Best dream ever. I was surprised by my own imagination, to be honest. I wasn't usually this creative when it came to sex. Way to go, brain.

I closed my eyes and moaned again, squirming as warmth returned to the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Deacon paused his lapping long enough to say, "It's time to wake up, sweetness. I need you right now. And judging by the messy puddle you're making on the bed, you need me just as badly."

"Huh?" My voice sounded sleepy as awareness barreled into me. My eyes snapped abruptly open. "This...isn't a dream?"

Deacon laughed against my core, the deep sound sending a course of shivers through my entire body. "I'm sure you wish you could blame your responsiveness to me on a dream, but this is very real." He thrust a finger into my core for emphasis, and my back bowed off the mattress.

I became lucid then, the remaining tendrils of sleep shattering. Deacon was here in my bed, eating me out. I tried to sit up, but my wrists were bound. I tugged uselessly on my restraints. The bastard really had tied me to the bed.

"You're not going anywhere, Sloan. Not until you come in my mouth."

I knew he'd release me if I really wanted him to, but that wasn't what I wanted.

My gaze flew around the room. "Where are the rest of the guys?"

"Don't worry, sweetness. They'll be here soon to fill you up. Consider this a warmup. Besides, I need an advantage if I'm going to win."

"Win what?" I breathed as he sucked mercilessly on my clit.

He lifted his head briefly to explain, "Whoever makes you come the most tonight gets a prize. A favor of their choosing from you at any time."

"But...I still owe you."

"I know." He nipped my inner thigh, and I gasped. "Imagine what I could do to you with two favors."

He prowled up the length of my body and settled between my thighs, his massive cock probing my entrance.

"Mmm. You're so wet, Sloan. I could slip right into that tight little pussy of yours without a hint of resistance right now if I wanted to."