···28···

It was the day.
I woke up feeling buzzing. Anyways, I decided to wear something that's not too informal, but not too fancy either, like something presentable.

(outfit for reference)

(+any jewellery you'd like)

I was sitting at the table having breakfast, just as I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was my sister. She was wearing a dark skirt and a long sleeved purple cropped top and she also had a purple cardigan in her hands.
"Hey sis." I greeted her.
"Mornin'" she came and poured herself some cereal then proceeded to ask me "how did you sleep?"
"Not bad, you?"
"Same."
"Wonder where everyone else is." I mentioned.
"Yeah."
"Well Felix needs to be ready soon 'cause if we wanna be there on time, we gotta leave in like 20 minutes." I said.
"Yeah, true." speak of the devil 'cause he was just coming down the stairs and we heard him say "Felix is ready." while putting emphasis on the 'is'. We looked over and he was fixing the collar in his red flannel that he wore on top of a simple white shirt along with a pair of ripped jeans.

"Morning, my lovely sisters. How did you guys sleep?" he asked us in a posh accent.
"Jeez you scared us. But yeah, we slept well, you?" replied Chae.
"Me too. What's for breakfast, cereal?" asked Felix looking a bit disappointed.
"I figured I'm not gonna eat anything special cuz we're meeting up with like thirteen other people and I don't doubt there's gonna be a shit ton of others who are bringing food apart from us." I explained.
"Okay, fine." he said.

Once we finished eating, we said goodbye to our parents and got in the car. My heart was beating so fast, I almost jumped out the car. I was like the excited little kid in the back seat.
We eventually got there, and there were already two other cars which means we weren't the first ones there.
"I'm so fucking excited." said Felix as we got out the car.
"Me tooooooo!" agreed Chae. I was just jumping up and down and then we headed over to the door. We knocked on it and we were faced with a very pretty girl with blond hair, full lips, and cute, big eyes.
"Hi, I'm Yuna." she introduced herself.
We each told her our names and then went in. On the way to the lounge we discussed our ages so we know how to address eachother and we found out she's younger than all of us.
Her house is super nice, really modern.
We made it to the lounge, which by the way was stunning and everything looked extremely comfortable, and we saw a timid-looking girl with brown hair who was already there, and also... Seungmin and I.N!!
"Omo.. you guys are Seungmin and Jeongin-"
"Yes oh my gosh, you're y/n!!" Seungmin jumped up.
He hugged me and then followed I.N. He had such a cute smile.
"Nice to finally meet you in person!" said Jeongin and Seungmin nodded. They introduced themselves to my siblings as I introduced myself to the other girl (and they followed after me).
"Hi I'm y/n."
"Hello I'm Lia."
After that we just waited for the others to arrive and in that time, I found out Lia is older than me. We were on the topic of dancing when we heard the doorbell ring. Yuna got up and answered the door, and once she came through, 2 guys - one who looked kinda like a squirrel, and one who had sharp features - followed her in.
"Hello guys I'm Han." said the one that looked like a squirrel.
"I'm Minho." said the other guy in a nice tone. We all introduced ourselves to them and I found out they're both also older than me.
The next ones to arrive were Chan, Changbin, and surprisingly, Ni-Ki came along with them.
"Hey guys. Oh my God, I haven't seen you two in ages." I said referring to Chan and Riki. I hugged them both then sat back down.

The next one's to come were Ryujin and b/f/n. I also gave them a big hug, and the last ones to arrive were Hyunjin and Yeji, who we also gave a hugs to.

The first thing that everyone seemed to notice for some reason is how similar me and my siblings look. They asked if we were triplets but we explained to them that only me and Chae were twins, and Felix is our older brother. They also asked Hyunjin and Yeji if they're twins but they said no because well, they're just siblings, not twins.
The next thing we did was dive into all the treats everyone brought. We were all amazed by the homemade creations, they were all practically heaven.
"Holy crap Riki, the udon is fantastic." said Ryujin.
"Oh yeah." said Han devouring a massive mouthful of it, which made me giggle.
"Appreciate it." Riki repsonded, smiling.
"Who made the brownies?" asked Minho.
"That would be me." said Felix.
"Ah, they're amazing, like- my taste buds are so happy right now." he said.
"Yeah, they really are." Lia agreed, as she was eating a slice.
"Haha, thanks." said Felix.

"So, what do you all want to do first?" asked Yuna, taking a sip of her drink.
"Who wants to play charades?" Lia suggested, and everyone cheered "okay, I'll go first." she said. For a whole fourty-five minutes we played charades and then we got bored of it so we decided to play cards against humanity, and it was absolutely hilarious. We played that for another hour and then we got hungry so we had lunch.
"So um out of curiosity is anyone here in a relationship?" Chan asked as we were sitting down getting ready to eat. Ni-Ki brought just enough udon for everyone so we feasted on that.
"We are." Minho and Han said at the same time.
"You two are dating?" b/f/n asked them.
"Yup." they, once again, said at the same time.
"Cuteeee." b/f/n replied.
"They are the kings if PDA I tell ya." Yeji said which made everyone laugh.
"Awww. Anyone else?" asked Chan.
Me and Hyunjin looked at eachother. I gave him the look that basically was asking 'do we tell them or do we not?' and then he nodded. I wasn't so sure but I guess it wouldn't be so bad. But then I remembered, and looked over at Riki and b/f/n and they were both already looking at me as if they were seeking help. They looked worried so I mouthed to them 'go for it, no pressure'. And with a bit of contemplation they nodded.
Hyunjin and I spoke up first.
"Sooo me and y/n aren't dating yet because we've only known eachother about a month and we need a bit more time before we get into a serious relationship but for now we're just like... friends with benefits." Hyunjin explained.
"But after knowing him for like 2 weeks I felt like I'd already known him for about 6 months, we clicked that fast, it's crazy." I said.
"You guys are gonna look super cute together." Yuna says.
"Thanks." we said.
"Yeah as soon as you two get together, tell me so I can give you a fat congratualtions." Han told us.
"Haha, will do." Hyunjin replied. Then everyone else kept saying to tell them so we resorted to just texting on the group chat when it comes to that time.
"And uhh, us too, we're not dating yet because we need just a little bit of time. We've known eachother for like over a year now, but we've still gotta get comfortable with eachother and everything. It's gonna happen soon though." b/f/n says looking at Riki.
"Aigoo you two are adorable." Jeongin says.
"Thank you." they thank him, sounding a bit shy.
"You two can also let us know when you start dating, you also get a fat congrats." Han said once again then everyo else agreed, and Ni-Ki and b/f/n/n said they'd also text on the group chat when the time comes.
"Okay anyone else?" Chan asks.
It was silent so it probably meant there were no more 'taken' people in the room.
After we ate, we decide to go outside to Yuna's back garden and just chat because the weather's not too bad.
As we sat down, Felix sat opposite me, Seungmin next to me, and Hyunjin on the other side. He put his arm around me and took a sip of his canned beer. I felt my cheeks rush at that point but I somehow managed to hide it well. From the corner of my eye, ironically I saw Ni-Ki doing the same with b/f/n; he had her arm around her.

Aigooo, they really are cute.

"Guys, to get an interesting conversation going, what do you say we share embarassing childhood stories?" Felix suggests. Everyone cheered liking the idea and then Chaeryeong spoke up.
"Oppa!! You said that just because of what happened to me when-" she cut herself off feeling defeated.
"Girl that took you a minute to realise." I say chuckling.
"Shut up. You can't talk much, did you forget what happened on that one Christmas Eve?" she says to me.
"Oh shush." I say and everyone was reacting to our conversation in all different ways.
"How about Chae goes first since she has such an interesting story, then y/n/n?" Changbin said in a teasing way.
"Fine it was gonna have to be our go eventually anyway." Chae said.

word count: 1639