Chapter 1

I'm attempting to fix some of these chapters until I decide to fully rewrite this.

-------------------------

Hi im Y/N im a journalist. I live alone in a huge house that once belonged to my great grandparents they used to host huge party's here, at least that's what I've heard from my parents that are out of the picture due to reasons that I don't speak about. So now I'm on my own living in the middle of nowhere in a huge house that swollows me up whole.

I'm sitting in the living room listening to (your favorite band or music author) and trying to type a story about the infamous Ghostface killers on my laptop. I know this might come out a little crazy I actually enjoy learning about all these killings it's exciting in a way because you never know who's next until it's to late.

----------------------------

After awhile you get up and stretch out your legs and walk down a hall to the kitchen to grab a snack and some water. You then hear some sort of movement but you don't know where from. Your not really worried because it's an old house and it creeks and moans all the time but then you hear a shuffle and you tense up a little. "It's nothing Y/N just your mind messing with you from writing all those stories about killers." You say and think nothing of it again turning around to dig through the cupboards again. You sigh and pick a bag of chips and grab a water from the fridge and just as your walking away it feels like your being watched. But before you know it, that feeling is gone and your shuffling back down the hall and to your spot on the couch. "The hell?" You say looking down at the coffee table, and in the spot you thought you put your laptop at but its gone and your looking around the couch but then realize that if you dropped it anywhere around the couch you probably would have found it since it's a pretty big object. You sigh again thinking that you probably just misplaced it somewhere in the kitchen you sit back down on the couch and relax and take a few breathes before turning the TV on and watching Halloween.

(bc ur a baddie lmao.)

Your sitting there laughing at the stupidity of the characters as they each have very boring death scenes and after a while you didn't realize but you were getting tired and your eyes were getting heavy so you decided to take a nap for now.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY NONSENSE ILY❤️❤️ AND YOU BEST BE BEHAVING YOUR SELF OR ILL BEAT YOU WITH A SHOE.