Chapter 6

Your sitting on the couch now listening to music and working on the story you were assigned to, think of how easy this will be now since your living with the Ghostface killers now. Just then your stopped by the sound of food steps coming towards you and you look up to see Brahms his hair looks wet so your guessing he just took a shower.

"Hi Brahms, whatcha up to?"

He looks at you then continues to walk around the couch and plops down next to you.

"I dunno I'm board."

"Well would you like to help me make dinner?"

He looks at you and you could see him get exited over the fact that you asked him to help you.

"Why yes of course!"

He says in his childish tone, eyes beaming at you with excitement.

"So what would you like to eat then?"

You said getting up from the couch and looking down at him sitting.

"Hmm, how about spaghetti."

"Sure works for me."

You and Brahms set off towards the kitchen looking for the ingredients that you need. You fill a pot with water and put it on the hot stove top, then you poured the box of noodles in the water. You laugh as Brahms stands beside you with his mask up just enough for him to chew on one of the raw noodles, and you watch as he makes a little face at the crunch of it.

"Brahms your not supposed to eat them raw you goober!"

You giggle at his actions and it seems like the two of you are getting along quite well even if this is the first time you've met him and/or talked to him.
After having a fun time goofing around with Brahms dinner is finally done and just in time to apparently. You here the front door open and then close after a few seconds and you can only guess who's back. The Ghostface's walk down the hall to the kitchen talking about what you make out to be is there latest kill.

"Hiya boys we made dinner if your hungry."

You say looking at the trio.

"Oh hell ya! I'm starving."

"Well get over here and sit down then."

They hurry over to the counter and fight over who gets to sit  where, you laugh and shake your head.

"Now now boys there's plenty of room for all of you."

You say placing down five plates with spaghetti on them, then you sit down claiming a seat in between D and Billy. You watch as Brahms is walking away and heading down the hall with his food and you know he's going to the walls to hide his face while eating and you don't question him about it. After your chaotic little dinner you say goodnight to everyone and give hugs heading up to your bedroom and changing into your pajamas and snuggling into the comfort of your bed.

A while later you wake up to a loud thump coming from down the hall and you get up uncovering yourself and decided to go investigate what happened.
As your opening your door and stepping out you hear a little whimper and a grunt from where you heard the sound now guessing someone or something just broke into your house. You cautiously walk down the hall and then you spot the shadow of something on the floor moving, slowing your movement as you approach the figure. But they quickly cower away into a corner when they see you, you crouch down and look up to the open second story window now knowing that the thump from earlier was this person climbing through it and coming into hard contact with the floor.

"Are you alright, it sounded like you took quite the fall."

You say quietly trying not to spook the person that's cowering in the corner. The person just sits there blankly staring at you and then they start to stand up.
It seems to me a younger man your guessing around 20 maybe he looks to be a inch and a half taller than you with dark hair. You also stand up to but much slower so you don't startle him. Now you can see that your guess on his height was correct, you stand there looking at each other for a few seconds then he speaks up.

"I-im o-okay t-thank y-you."

He says in a quiet tone looking at you.

"That's good to hear, I'm Y/N and you are?"

"N-Norman, N-Norman Bates."

"As in the Bates motel?"

You ask him with a questioning tone.

"Y-yes."

"Oh cool, well I'm guessing your looking for somewhere to stay, I'll show you to your room and we'll talk about this situation in the morning."

"O-okay thank y-you a-again."

You show him to the room that's straight across the hall from you. 'oof another murder to take care of lucky me' you chuckle under your breath and head back to your room after saying goodnight to Norman.