Chapter 5

Wow I know chapter five already?! on a roll guys and I'm super hyped about writing more for this fanfic!

You stand there stunned seeing the tall figure in your hallway staring back at you and the three behind you. D was the first to make a move standing protectively in front of you and the other two Ghostface killers, you could tell that D and the man in your hallway are staring daggers at each other then you speak up.

"Who are you and why the hell are you in my house?!"

You say in a loud curious tone. The man just stands there for a few more moments quiet, and studying everyone closely before stepping out of the shadowed hallway and out into the light of the open living room. You walk forward now standing beside D taking in the man's features. He's tall and lanky with dark curly hair, he's wearing a white tank top with a sage green sweater on top along with some dark pants, and also what looks to be a porcelain mask covering his face. 'Creepy' you thought but didn't say anything. Then he speaks up.

"I-im Brahms"

The man says in a high pitched childish tone which startles you. Well you most certainly were not expecting that, you see him looking at you and you see his eyes, there a bright emerald color.

"Well that answers one question, but why and how are you here? I'm pretty sure I locked the doors."

You say that last part slightly mumbling it, Brahms stares blankly at you not responding nor moving a muscle then he speaks up again.

"I um. . live here."

You look at him with a confused and questioning look. 'maybe he's got the wrong place?' you think but then again you do remember locking the doors before leaving, 'so then how the hell did he get in here?!'

"Wait what?"

You say questioning him on his answer with a puzzled expression.

"I live in the walls Mx Y/n."

You stand in shock in the walls what kinda psycho lives in the god damned walls, guess he does. 'Wait ew in the walls, does he watch me shower!?'

"How- how long have you been here?"

You stay still watching him blankly.

"A little while before you got here."

He says, so he was here before you? Did he think it was abandoned? Why here? It is a secluded place out in the middle of nowhere so yeah you could see how he thought it was abandoned. Well he was here before you so you have to be nice the way you go about this.
You sigh and look at him the tension between Brahms and the Ghostface's let's up as you begin to speak.

"Alright well I'm not objecting on the fact of you staying here just as long as you can behave yourself."

You could tell that he was smiling to just by the crinkle in the corner of his eyes. He was happy that you let him stay just not happy about the three other people he had to share you with.

"Well I guess I can behave myself, just as long as you stick around."

He says and takes a few slow steps forward.

"Why in the world would I not stick around it is my house after all, and plus I guess I don't mind the company anymore."

You say and then turn looking at Brahms then turning to D then to the other two standing in front of the front door.
Stu and Billy both look back at you.
Then you see Brahms turn and go back towards the mirror on the wall and open it.

"And where do you think your going?"

He looks back at you.

"I have something to return to you."

He continues into the mirror and you can hear him walking through the wall. Well now you know that it's not rats but a giant wall man that seems to be quiet shy but also friendly.
He walks back out not to long after with your laptop in hand and walking over and gently handing it to you.

"Ah so that's were it went, thank you for returning it."

You smile and you could tell he was shyly smiling back.