Chapter 14

Before we start this chapter can we all take a few seconds to admire this once in a lifetime drawing of Michael wearing shorts so sexy😩 lmao.

You and your little cult of Slasher babes decided on a early bedtime because you guys were starting to doze off to sleep while watching movies.
While you were getting your self ready for bed you heard a knock on your door walking out of your bathroom and towards the door you yawned and slowly started open the door, you look out and see Stu and Billy standing there.

"Watcha need?"

You say tiredly and yawn again looking at the two

"U-um wellll do ya think we could sleep with you tonight."

"Don't ya think you're getting ahead of yourselves, at least buy me dinner first."

You say in a flirty tone and laughing lightly seeing the flustered look on the their faces.

"I'm kidding babes, I'm fine with you sleeping in here tonight just don't get to touchy."

You smirk and wink at them and proceed to open your door to let them in. No questions asked 'what in the hell has gotten into me! Letting people not just regular people but SERIAL KILLERS that have only been here for a few weeks sleep in your bed?!' you mentally scold yourself but brush it off as of you being to tired to worry about it. You walk over and crawl into your bed after shutting the door of course, and then Billy and Stu snuggle into you, one on each side trapping you into bed. You sigh but quickly fall asleep.

-✨the next morning😏✨-

As you try to shift around trying to figure out what or more like who has their arms around you and trapping you in bed but then you suddenly remembered that you kinda let Stu and Billy sleep in your bed with you. You sigh trying to roll over but you fail getting pulled back against one of the twos chests you being the lazy person you are decided to fall back asleep.
Waking up yet again thinking that you going to get smothered between Stu and Billy again, but you let a light sigh seeing as their not there and you can get up now, but just as you start to get off of the bed Brahms walks in with a pouty look on his face.

"You let them sleep with you but not me?"

He says and looks at you.

"Brahms, all you have to do is ask it's nothing to get upset about hun."

You say giving him a gentle smile and pat the spot net to you on the bed motioning him to come and sit next to you.
He opens his mouth to protest but soon closes it when he sees you motioning him over. He sits down next to you and give you a gentle hug and you hug back a little tighter, as he's pulling away you reach your hand up and boop the nose of his porcelain mask making him pause and look down at you, you smile and quickly get up and usher him out of the room before he can respond.
(Sorry for all the time skips)

-after breakfast-

"Allllrightyy then I think that instead of our usual walk I say we play some hide and seek?"

They all shake their heads yes and Brahms and Stu are clapping their hands in excitement.

Hehehehe you all get to wait again hopefully not that long for another chapter sorry about that guys. I've had some writers block buutt you all know the drill behave yourselves don't do anything stupid without me cya in the next chapter losers ✨❤️