Chapter 4

Oh geez I know another chapter already!! I'm just excited to see where this goes I think this chapter is just gonna be about
Y/N and the Ghostface trio trying to getting along lmao.

You start walking away from the three men that stand in your kitchen, and all of a sudden they all come running past you to the living room. Your walking into the living room and lean on the couch.

"So, if you guys are living with me I gotta know what to call you guys."

"Well I'm Billy, Billy Loomis."

One of the two in a black robe walks up to you and says you can hear the smirk in his tone.

"I'm Stu, thank you for letting us stay!"

The other one in the robe walks over very exitedly. You think of him as a hyper little puppy and think it's.. adorable? In a sad (definitely pathetic) way.

"And you can call me D, sweetheart. And sorry..for scareing you."

The one in the leather getup says.
You nervously smile they all come up and greet you. Maybe this won't be so bad after all you think to yourself.

"So Y/N what kinda scary movies ya got?"

Stu asks and you show him your collection of horror movies in the cabinet under the TV stand.

"All right! You got all the good ones!"

He says, and you yawn and tell them that your going to bed Stu pouts at you but says goodnight along with the other two.

You wake up seeing D looking through your jewelry collection and your walls covered in band posters.

"Um goodmorning. How long have you been in here exactly, and why?"

You look at him and it looks like you're startled him because the way he jumped and looked over to you.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Only a few minutes, just wanted to see if you were up Stu wanted to know what was for breakfast."

You sit and ponder on the thought of what's for breakfast.

"Pancakes?"

"Sounds good, I'll go tell Stu and Billy."

"Okay i'll be down in a few."

"Cool."

You wave him off so you can change and get ready for the day. You hop out of bed and stroll to the bathroom brushing your teeth and hair (if you have short hair don't worry about it.)
And you walk back out and go to your closet to pick something out.
You walk out of the room still half asleep, You head for the stairs and you hop down them and then walk down the hall and into the kitchen and see the ghostface trio sitting at th counter waiting for breakfast. As soon as Stu sees you he runs up and gives you a hug.

"I. .um goodmorning to you too."

You laugh at Stu as he lets you go and walks back over to his seat
You walk over to the cupboards and pull out some pancake mix as well as a bowl and whisk for mixing everything. Then you walk over to the fridge and grab the eggs, milk, and bacon. And you get started the men at the counter are casually waiting for their food. You pull out plates for them and yourself and stack three pancakes on each. You smile satisfied with what you did and sit down next to Stu who's happily eating. After breakfast you all go for a walk, with Stu and Billy leading the way, you stifled a laugh as they pick on each other as they walked.  On your way back you notice that somethings off  as you open the front door and the Ghostface's notice you staring into the hall leading to the kitchen and then they see the tall lanky man to.

Oh man can you guys guess who it is!
Hope everyone is doing well and likes the little parts that I've edited.