Chapter 16

Wussup guys! Hope you all are doing good and you all better be excited for who's next.

------------------

We continue walking a little ways until we come apon a sign that reads 'Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake' 

"Guyyysss I think we went to far."

You say in an overly dramatic tone stretching out your arms and wiggling a bit to loosen the grip Michael has on you, he just grunts and tightens his grip around you.

A few seconds later your looking down sighing and just now realizing that your face is close to Michael's ass

"Damnnn Michael you got cake."

You say reaching your arm down to grab his butt, just as you reach for it, Michael grabs you from over his shoulder and holds you out in front of him like your a rat with rabies and glares at you.

"What? Don't look at me like that! Guess you just can't handle the truth."

You say the last part with a snarky tone trying to hold in a giggle.
(Lmao they so bold.)

Michael grunts giving you THE look before dropping you on the ground and walking off ahead of the group.

"Ow! Michael what was that for?!"

Hearing the others laugh you stick your tongue out at them while getting up and brushing yourself off.

You start walking towards the dock as you get closer you can see that the dock looks a little worn out but strong enough to hold.
You go to sit down on the dock and start taking your shoes and socks off.
The others just watch your movements.

"What? It's hot out plus I need a break from walking and being held, anddd the waters pretty nice sooo."

Just a few moments later after everyone is sat down the bushes next to you start rustling.

"BOO!"

Stu and Billy jump out at you and you almost fall into the lake because of how bad they got you.

"Jesus christ guys, you scared the shit outta me don't do that damnit!!"

You say out of breath and glaring at the two of them.
They both walked over and sit on either side of you, Stu had on a big goofy smile and Billy was grinning at you.

"Where the hell even were you guys? We were looking everywhere."

You say lightly elbowing the two. They turn to you and your grinning now seeing their faces turn a light shade of red.

"Hahaha I knew it!"

You say now laughing. You stopped laughing when you realize someones standing on the bank across the lake.
You were about to point it out but Michael beat you to it he quickly stood up eyeing the figure the others seemed to start to notice to aside from Norman who hasn't caught on yet but then Brahms points it out for him.

"Soo uh what are we gonna do about that?"

You say pointing to where the figure was standing but you take another look over seeing that their not there anymore.

------------------

I really wanted to introduce Jason in this chapter but I'm not sure how I want to do this so I'm asking you guys for your opinions and I'll mix the ones that I like together or something.
Also sorry for the long wait I'm running out of ideas, I'm open to you guy's ideas if you want me to add stuff and whatever characters you want next