Chapter 8

The Ghostface's are the first ones there of course happily chatting to one another while they sit down and start to eat. Then you see Brahms and Norman approaching, there both laughing and you can't help but smile. Then D walks up behind you and taps your shoulder you jump a little bit turn to him, seeing as he seems to be a little exited.

"Watcha need?"

You say.

"When did THE Norman Bates join our little gang!!"

He says excitedly looking over at Norman and waiting for your response before he makes any move.

"He kinda broke in last night and was looking for somewhere to stay so I thought I'd just let him stay, besides I don't mind there is plenty of space."

You say and he shakes his head in acknowledgement and happily speed walks over to Norman and Brahms, you laugh as you see him jump up and down in excitement. After there little meeting Norman nervously walks over to you.

"S-so w-whats for b-breakfast i-it s-smells a-amazing."

You smile at him and lead him over to the counter where his plate lays and you nudge him a little to let him know that he's okay and that he can eat.
You sit down next to him and you see him take a bite, his whole face lights up and he looks at you.

"W-wow t-this is a-amazing!"

He says and you see Stu and Billy shake their heads in agreement.

"Aw thanks guys."

You say blushing a little at the compliment.

"M-mhm."

After a while you all finish you breakfast up with some small talk and Stu decided to make a dirty joke which made you spit out some of your food and yell 'What' in a confused and very understanding tone. Then you get up laughing and tell everyone that your going to change and they say okay so with that you set off down the hall hearing chuckles from the kitchen you laugh again as you turn the corner and walk up the stairs then in to your room walking straight for the closest.

Your outfit for the day:

You choose this outfit and happily spin around in circles happy with your choice in clothing today

You choose this outfit and happily spin around in circles happy with your choice in clothing today. You decide to put your hair up in a messy bun and skip out of your room and down the hall to the stairs. You spot Norman and Brahms on the way down and you playfully run over to them.

"Well you certainly in a good mood today."

Brahms says happily.

"Y-you l-look v-very p-pretty M-mx Y/N."

Norman says a little embarrassed and you can see his face flush red a little and you smile.

"Awe why thank you Norman, your very kind. Also I was wondering if you two would like to go on a walk with me."

"Oh yes I would love to!"

Brahms says exitedly in his childish tone and Norman shakes his head in agreement.

"Well alright then. Off we go then!"