Introduction

Hey! You may wanna read this part to learn more about (Y/N) and others. (DISCLAIMER: SOME THINGS HERE ARE ADAPTED)

Breathing Style: Zodiac Breathing

Zodiac Breathing Forms: 12

1st form: Aries

This form allows the user to ram/hit forcefully using the user's body, into something, making a hole or a dent through it. It may seem painful but when the user holds the katana during this process, they'll remind perfectly fine.

2nd form: Taurus

This form allows the user to make multiple cuts that can serve limbs when aimed right. If not, they can make multiple deep cuts on their target or even destroy things

3rd form: Gemini

This form allows the user to hit one cut on a side. The cut will also happen on the parallel side of your target. Say, if you slice off one of the demon's arm using this form, the other arm will also be cut.

4th form: Cancer

This form is mainly use to nick/make small cuts on their target's body. However, when a small cut happens due to this form, the target can feel extreme pain at the cut, slowing down regeneration by 3%.

5th form: Leo

This form is used to make big, deep cuts on the target's body, either vertically or horizontally. Using this form briefly increases your strength by 2.5% for 30 seconds.

6th form: Virgo

This form is used to make big attacks, hence, there is a higher chance for another person to hit the target.

7th form: Libra

This form can be used for both attack and defence. For attacking, the user can channel their energy for a single trust into their target's body. This trust is extremely painful, making the target retreat for a moment. For defence, the user channel their energy to another trust but this time, in air. This trust makes invisible force waves, sending the incoming attack back to the person who did the attack.

8th form: Scorpio

The user will bend in many directions as they trust their katana in many critical spots of the target that is usually protected 24/7.

9th form: Sagittarius

This form allows the user to throw their weapon to the target and the weapon will come back to them after the attack is done. If the target dodges the weapon, the weapon will chase down the target till it hits where it was supposed to hit in the target. Then, it will come back.

10th form: Capricorn

This form is used to make mist to make the user attack the target (or vanish) without they noticing. This mist only last for 2 minutes.

11th form: Aquarius

This form traps the target in a water bubble that it is nearly unbreakable. The only way for the target to escape is to wait for it to pop or try destroying it.

12th form: Pisces

This form is used as a water shield to protect incoming attacks. This water shield is poisonous and filled with acid so anything in contact with it will dissolve. This shield lasts for 3 minutes.

Your Sword:

Your Main Haori:

Your Main Haori: