Chapter 31

(Don't ask about pic, please)

I needed a break.

My sleep schedule was getting disrupted and I'm getting even weaker. I could tell as when I tried to kill hard demons near Lowermoon Level, I need to use my breathing style.

Due to this, I requested (as politely as I could) for a break and Master gave me a green light.

5 days.

I can sleep and rest and eat to get my energy up for once.

Day 1. I woke up near lunch time and ate some food that I had. I rested a bit more before training a bit. Night fell and I was bored. The god of dumbness possessed me and I went outside with my blade and wore a plain white kimono. My shoes...

I didn't meet any demons, luckily.

Day 2. I woke up a bit earlier and trained. More specifically, I trained in my flexibility skills.

I had to pay medical bills cause I nearly broke my back and I fractured my legs.

Day 3 went by in a breeze cause I just rested.

Day 4...Shinobu came to visit me.

Which was a very unlucky day for me as she dragged me back to the Butterfly Mansion to get- 

"-full recovery so you can be in the best shape you can ever be and then you can fight demons!" Shinobu told me.

Good news, the recovery was fine. I could kill demons a bit more easily.

Bad news, I was weak.

I also wanted to redeem myself. If I redeem myself, I would get along with the Hashiras easier. If I redeem myself, I could possibly attract Muichiro's attention as I would do anything for him. I meant it, anything.

A few days later, my chance of redemption came. 

It was now or never.