Chapter 38

(Look, I couldn't find any nice photos so I was digging through my files and found the pic back when I was playing Genshin (I still do but not so often) so yeah. Y'all can probably guess what is going to happen and there r definitely two types of people.)

"I'll go." Muichiro volunteered.

"Hm...What was I going to say again...?" he mumbled and everyone, except me, exchanged glances.

"Oh! I remember. Hey, Shinazugawa."

"What."

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Interrupting cow."

"Interrupting c-"

"Moo."

"Interrupting c-"

"Moo."

"I'M TRYING TO AS-"

"Moo."

"I AM TRYING T-"

"Moo."

"You-"

"Moo."

While this was happening, everyone, except me, began to giggle and laugh. Shinazugawa tried to stop them but Muichiro just moo-ed in.

Looking at this, small fragments back when I was hanging out with my childhood friends surfaced up and a small smile appeared on my face.

"I have more." Muichiro said and he began saying jokes with at least a fifteen second interval between each. 

(The ones below actually got me laughing, blame my humour)

"What did the fish say when he swam into the wall? ...Dam."

"What do you call a can opener that doesn't work?...A can't opener."

"There are three types of people in the world...Those who can count and those who can't."

"Did you hear about the fire in the shoe factory?...10 000 soles were lost. The police said some heels started it."

"Two windmills are standing on a wind farm. One asks, 'What's your favourite type of music?'...The other says, 'I'm a big metal fan.' "

"I like elephants...Everything else is irrelephant."

"Two guys walk into a bar. The third guy ducks."

"Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut?...He just needed some space."

Muichiro spoke a lot more and everyone had at least laughed once, except me. Until this one,

"Why do we tell actors to 'break a leg?'... Because every play has a cast."

I slowly smiled before bursting to a fit of laughters softly. When I looked at the hashiras again, they were shocked, until Mitsuri bounced towards me.

"AHHHH!!!!! (L/N)-CHAN!!!! YOU LAUGHED!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SOOOOO CUTEEEEEE!!!!!!!! YOU EVEN SMILED!!!!!!!!"

"YEAH! YOU SHOULD SMILE AND LAUGH MORE YOUNG (L/N)-SAN!" Rengoku shouted and I flinched a bit.

"Alright, Tokito, let someone else take the spotlight." Iguro told him and Muichiro sat down.

The night passed and we all fell asleep, excluding me. Worrying thoughts filled my head as I tried to remember something.

Something Astraea told me. I could hear her speaking to me but it was very vague. Sighing, I was left with one choice.

Go to sleep, find Astraea, and ask.