Chapter 18

"Hi hi hi hi! I'm Kaneko Harumi! Born in spring of the Early Japan Period! Before Muzan was born! I lived a normal life till I died and became a soul wandering around! I met Astraea in my head and found Nii Akira in the late Heian period! She was a Hashira!" she exclaimed and introduced herself to me.

"I'm Nii Akira. I met my sister who was Uppermoon 1 back then. I killed her and she killed me."

"I'm Okada Kaede.  I was born in the middle of the Muromachi Era. Nice to meet you, (L/N) (Y/N). I died by...something..."

"You've met me before. I'm Atsushi, remember? I was born in the very late Azuchi-Momoyama Era and the very early Edo period."

"I'm Oye Tomoko. Born in the middle of Meiji Period. And then you came into the Taisho Period."

"It's called Era, Tomoko-chan!" Harumi corrected her and received a light hit from Akira.

"Don't hit her." Kaede hissed at Akira who rolled her eyes at him.

Soon, they started a mini fight amongst themselves while Astraea walked towards me.

"They're like family. And you and I are part of it." Astraea whispered as I nodded my head.

"Oi, don't keep on eating the sushi, you'll become a sea creature soon!" Kaede scolded.

"Hah! Says the one who ate a squid and died by food poisoning!" Atsushi retorted.

"Both of you, quiet!" Akira shouted and both boys clamped their mouths shut.

"I think (Y/N)-chan should go now...I smell something fishy, and no, I don't smell a guy who are a squid and died." Tomoko muttered.

"I think I smell it to!" Harumi added, who did not actually smell it.

"You...you should go..." Kaede started to panick just a bit as he pushed me a bit and gestured for me to leave.

"I smell a fire..." Atsushi mumbled.

"A fire is a..." I said and their eyes widened in surprise.

"You know what, we'll explain what is a fire later on! Please wake up!" Harumi begged.

I woke up.

To hear a conversation.

Between two people I knew.