Chapter 27

(best pic I could find)

"WOW! YOU'RE A DEMON SLAYER"

"DEMONS ARE REAL!?"

"YOU ARE SO COOL!"

"HOW DO YOU BECOME A DEMON SLAYER???"

"WHERE DID YOU GET THE KATANA?"

"YOUR OUTFIT LOOKS SO COOL!"

They bursted my ear drums.

I shouldn't have come here.

The next day, I left and continued my job which is basically.

Rest

Eat

Wait for Mission

Travel

Find demon

Save people and demon slayers and kill the demon

Very very boring until Ubuyashiki-sama told us something which went like-

"You have all worked hard to slay demons. We are one step closer to defeating Kibutsuji Muzan. Therefore, I grant you all a day of break."

Something like that.

The hashiras decided to have fun together for the day and they (reluctantly) invite me to be polite. Although there was still a bit of tension between Shinazugawa and I, I ignored it, although he was clearly trying to irritate me by tripping me while walking.

We arrived at a restaurant to have our lunch. Rengoku and Kanroji ordered...a lot.

I mean.

A lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot and lot of food.

I ordered a bowl of udon and green tea like Iguro and Shinobu, though Shinobu added some side dishes. Tomioka ordered some rice as well as Shinazugawa. Himejima and Uzui ordered ramen.

Silently, I ate my food while listening (ahem, overhearing) conversations from the hashiras (because they are too loud). After eating, we each paid a sum of money before leaving to shop.

I think so and I hope so.