Prologue :

It's maybe a lunacy to fall hard on an entirely different way you did not see coming. A different feeling when you did not expect that laying eyes on her beauty for the first time will send you rushing to own her. Some said I was getting crazy, and some said I might be just drunk to continue adoring her perfectly imperfect existence.

"Tipsy ka na?" natatawang tanong ni Rigor sa akin.

Napailing naman ako. Ngumiti sandali at hindi siya sinagot. Tiningnan ko lang siya at ang tingin niyang hindi mo maipaliwanag. I know he is judging me deep inside as much as he is confused on what I told him about.

"E bakit mukhang nasisiraan ka na ng bait?" muli niyang tanong. "Hoy, nakakatakot ka ah!"

"Who told you I am going crazy?" I replied after drinking my alcohol.

"Putangina Heart seryoso ba?" He can't believe what he's hearing. "Gago 'di ba sinabi ko na sa'yo she's not a real one? Lasing ka lang-"

"No." pinutol ko siya saka tumayo na rin. "I like her."

Nag-umpisa na akong maglakad papalayo sa mesa namin ni Rigor at patungo sa direksyon kung saan kanina pa nakatitig ang aking mga mata. Sa isang babaeng nag-iisa sa may gilid ng bulwagan. She is dancing gracefully with her friends with a glass of wine on her hand. She has no chill or anything. She's just feeling herself.

Kanina ko pa siya tinitingnan simula nang mag-umpisa ang selebrasyon. She really caught my eye and right then and there, I wanted to own her. I wanted to own those pair of lips. I promised myself to know her tonight.

"Hi." I approached her confidently.

Her friends stopped dancing and so as she when they heard me. Most eyes are shocked and confused but hers are pretty amazed.

"I saw you dancing really pretty, and I want to know if you'll be interested to date me." I continued. "I am Heart Lucas, 26, a pilot and a painter. I can also be your official spouse if you want to."

She smiled. Napakagat sa labi niya at napapailing-iling pa. None of them was expecting what I said.

"What a strong start." she laughed. "But I hate to break it to you, I don't have the hole you're looking to put your dick into tonight. I had the same one years ago. Maybe even bigger and longer than yours, too."

"I know. I was informed. So?"

Sandaling katahimikan ang namayani sa kanila. I still don't know her name, so I don't know what to call her.

"I mean… is that supposed to be a problem? I'm not agreeing na mas malaki nga ang sa'yo dati kaysa sa akin ngayon. We'll still have to see that for ourselves."

She chuckled. Hindi ko alam kung dahil ba sa alak kaya may ganito akong lakas ng loob ngunit alam kong napakalakas ng tibok ng puso ko habang hinihintay ang sagot niya. Or even better, maybe it is her beauty that is making my heart skip a beat.

"Sirain mo ang buhay ko…"

She smiled once again when she saw my eyes asking for her name. Eventually, after half a minute of confusion, she surrendered and answered me.

"Cia." naamaze niyang sambit. "Cia Clemente."