29:

"Ah, shit."

Panay pagsigaw ni Cia ang naririnig ko na may halong sarap sa penthouse ng boyfriend niya. Her butt cheeks are now getting red because of how hard I am spanking her. Both of her arms are handcuffed while her butt cheeks are facing me. Ang belt ko ang ginagamit kong pamalo. She does not complain anything nor the slightest pain.

"D-daddy," 

"Shush, Cia. You are not allowed to talk. I only allow moans of pleasure."

I saw her biting her lips. I positioned her according to my liking. I laid on bed where her legs are parted in between me so that I can pleasure her. Nanginginig ang tuhod niya. Hindi mapakali at ungol nang ungol sa sarap habang pinaglalaruan ko ang pagkababae niya. Licking and fingering her to pleasure her to satisfaction. Nakailang orgasams na siya ngayong gabi. She's been squirting like a good girl and it's our fourth round now. I don't know what time it is, I am not even sure if it is really just the fourth round of fucking with her. Basta ang alam ko lang, magpapahinga lang kami saglit ay itutuloy na naman.

"Ah, putangina." she moaned. Nginig na nginig ang mga binti niya. I am hitting her g-spot with my tounge so I made sure to not stop and lick her good. I sucked and bit her clitoris to add to her pleasure which she likes. "Lucas, ahm, ah ah, daddy, shit don't stop. Ah!"

She squirted. I quickly got up and watch her having her mini seizures like while still quirting. I spanked her again and again.

"Daddy," 

"Hmm?"

"I, I can't-"

Hindi ko siya pinatapos sa pagsasalita niya. I let her suck my thumb for seconds and watch her do it. After that, I grabbed her hair from behind. I positioned her again just like how she is a while ago. Nanghihina na ang tuhod niya but I do not care at all. I am still not yet done. She wanted this, she said yes to this. Now that she is weak, I am not minding it at all. Now, I will have to bang her from behind in doggy style position.

"Ah," she screamed when I thrusted inside her without her knowing. Biglaan at marahas. "Tangina, ang sarap."

She cannot help but to stay on the position. Hindi siya makakaalis dahil nakaposas siya. She cannot do anything but behave like a good girl should be. More thrusting and more screaming were heard on the room, her moaning in pain and in pleasure, until I came again inside of her. Naghihingal akong nahiga nang matapos kami. She even laid flat on the bed because that's all she cannot do. Hindi siya makakahiga nang maayos dahil nakaposas pa rin siya.

"Fuck you, Cia." I hissed. I even grabbed her cheek and kissed her mouth harshly. "Fuck you. Ang sarap sarap mo putangina."

She responded tiredly on my kisses. All I can hear are her breathing. Pati nga ang mukha niya ay may pawis. But despite that, she looks satisfied and still horny at the same time.

"That's exactly what I was saying." she's surely tired. "I love fucking with you."