1┊: Platform Nine and Three Quarters

Y/N P.O.V

It's been four weeks since I've received the news that we were moving to England for my Dad's job. It wasn't fair in my opinion that we had to move just because of his job, I had already packed all my stuff and we moved last week, it wasn't that hard, my Dad basically packed up all of his stuff up with his magic and was just waiting for me to pack up all my stuff since I refused to let him help, we got situated in this new house and now I've been informed that we would be moving to a school specifically Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, for a whole school year, Dad and I were at the dinning table.

"You can't just keep moving me around whenever you like" I said "Well... you're going to Hogwarts next year so it's inevitable for you not to go there" He said, he raised his arms and shrugged" Yes, but still, you can not keep doing this" I said "Don't you ever wanna see the place, where I learned it all" he said and I shrugged "How am I gonna fit in, what am I gonna do half the time" I asked "Well, you'll still be in school, home schooled to be exact so trust me that you'll be busy... and for blending in I've bought you robes so you won't look out of place" Dad said "What about making friends" I asked "Well, that's going to have to be up to you" He said.

"Plus, did you know how many people would kill to meet Albus Dumbledore when they were this young" He said "Yes, Yes, I got it" I said "Well, get ready for bed, we leave to tomorrow don't forget" Dad said, I frowned, he got up and walked to the stairs and then went upstairs, I sighed and also got up walking to the living room, I sat on the couch, and took off my slippers and laid on it, I turned on the Tv and began to watch, I began to get drowsy and closed my eyes for a small rest, next thing I new something was moving my arm, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Dad hovering above me, "Did you go to sleep while watching the Tv" he asked "No" I said "So the TV's just conveniently already on" he asked and I nodded.

"Oh never mind, get up and get ready" he said and I got up and stretched as he walked to the kitchen to make what I assume would be breakfast, I went upstairs and into my room, my suitcases were all packed and I saw that the robes were spread on my bed. I changed out of my pajamas and put on new clothes, I put those robes on top of my clothes and walked out of the room as I walked downstairs I heard my Dad yell "Breakfast is ready", later in the day we left the house with our suitcases and went to Kings Cross station, "Why are we here" I asked as we loaded our stuff onto a platform truck, "Because the only way to get to Hogwarts is through the Hogwarts train" He said, I looked around at all the platforms, "What number is it" I asked as curiosity got the best of me "Platform nine and three quarters" He said confidently but I saw that there was no platform with that number "Where is it" I asked "Follow me" he said and we walked with our trucks to the wall in between platforms nine and ten.

"You best do it at a run because it's you're first time" Dad said "Do what at a run" I asked, Dad looked at me and smiled as he began to charge at the wall and instead of hitting it he passed through it, my eyes widened, I gripped the handle on my cart and breathed in and out and began to run at the wall, I closed my eyes waiting for the inventible impact but it never came, I opened my eyes and was met with people, Dad was next to me, I saw a black and red steam engine, at the role of the train it said Hogwarts express, "Wow" I said "I know right" Dad said and grinned as he saw my expression, we went to the back of the train and some guys wearing train uniforms helped load our stuff, "Thank you" I said and the guy that was loading my stuff nodded "No problem" he said. Me and Dad got on the train and it started to go, he began to walk down the passage way and I followed him but then he stopped and turned around to me "Where are you going" He asked "With you" I said stating the obvious "No, this is the perfect time to start making friends" he said. "

What, No" I said "Y/N, you have to make some eventually" he said "But, Dad, what if people just don't like me" I said and he grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes "Y/N, you are the kindest kid that I know, whoever doesn't like you is out of their minds, and you'll always have me" he I said and I smiled a little and nodded and he smiled at me and turned back around and walked away, I sighed as I looked at the compartment doors, they had windows next to them, I guess I just choose one, I walked up to one and breathed in and out as I grabbed the handle and slid the door open, there was girl already in her robes, she had light brown eyes and bushy light brown hair and bangs, there was a boy sitting across from her, he was in regular clothes just wearing a plain green shirt and jeans with shoes, he had green eyes and dark brown hair, the front of his hair covered his forehead a little bit, the comparent bad blue seats and a big window in the middle, "Hello" I said "Well, Hello" The Girl said "Hi" The Boy said "Do you guys mind if I sit here" I asked "No worries" The boy said and I walked inside closing the compartment door behind myself. I sat down next to the girl "I'm Hermione" She said introducing herself "Oh, I'm Y/N" I said Neville the boy said.