15 ┊: Key's

Y/N P.O.V

We got under Harry's cloak which I found out was invisible, "Ow, you stood on my foot" Hermione said "Sorry" Ron said, it was evitable since we were all in close proximity of each other. We walked back to the door where Fluffy was located, Hermione pulled out her wand and pointed it at the door lock, "Alohomora" Hermione said and the door unlocked.

We walked inside and Harry closed the door behind us, "Wait a minute, he's-" Ron said as the dog blew the cloak off us with an air of snore, "Snoring" Harry said I heard a nice rhythm, "Snape's already been here, he's put a spell on the harp" Harry said, we got closer to Fluffy, "Uh, it's got horrible breath" Ron said as another gust of wind hit us.

"We have to move it's paw" Harry said and rolled up his red sweater sleeves a bit "What" Ron said "Come on" Harry said, we approached the paw and each grabbed a side, "Okay, push" Harry said, we pushed the paw slowly, mostly because it was heavy, but we watched the dog scared that it would wake up in the process. We successfully pushed the paw off and stood back up, another gust of wind hit us and Harry rolled back down his sleeve, Hermione bent down and grabbed the door latch and with the help of Harry they lifted it up.

We all squatted down, "I'll go first, don't follow until I give you a sign, if something bad happens get yourselves out" Harry said, silence engulfed the room, "Does it seem a bit quiet to you" Harry asked "The harp, it stopped playing" Hermione said and we looked back at it and confirmed it had stopped.

"Uhhhh, yuck, uh" Ron said disgustingly, I looked and saw droll on his shoulder which he touched to try and get off himself, we looked up, the three headed dog was above us looking menacing as ever and growling. "Jump" Harry yelled, Harry jumped in first, then Hermione.

One of the head's grabbed the harp and threw it to a wall, I jumped and then Ron jumped after me as one of the dog's head's stuck inside the trap door and barked. We had fallen onto a bunch of big dark roots, "Woah, lucky this plant thing's here, really" Ron said, "Woah" Harry said as his eye's widened, I heard a squelching noise and saw the roots coming alive, they wrapped themselves around each of us, I began to panic and squirm around.

"Stop moving, the three of you, this is Devil's snare, you have to relax, if you don't it'll only kill you faster" Hermione said, I stopped squirming as much, "Kill us faster, Oh, now I can relax" Ron said panicky and he squirmed even harder. Hermione gave him a fake smile and the roots pulled her under, "Hermione" Ron and Harry yelled, I stopped moving and it also pulled me under, "Y/N" Ron and Harry yelled "Now what are we gonna do" Ron yelled "Just relax" Hermione yelled "Hermione, where are you" Harry asked "Just do what she says, trust me" I yelled, Harry relaxed and it dropped him down with Me and Hermione, "Ahh, Harry" Ron yelled "Are you okay" Hermione asked him "Yeah, I'm fine" Harry said as he got up.

Ron was screaming help, "He's not relaxing is he" Hermione asked "Apparently not" Harry said and shook his head "Nope" I said "We've gotta do something" Hermione said waving her arms around "What" Harry asked "Uh, I remember reading something in Herbology, Umm, Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare, it's deadly fun...but will sulk in the sun, that's it, Devil Snare hates sunlight" Hermione said, Ron stopped screaming, "Lumos Solem" Hermione said and pointed her wand up, it shot out a ray of light from the tip and Ron came screaming down and hit the ground.

We kneeled beside him, "Ron, you okay" Harry asked "Yeah" Ron said as Harry helped him up, "Okay" Harry said, Ron gave a sigh of relief, "Lucky we didn't panic" He said "Lucky Hermione pays attention in Herbology" Harry said. We turned around as we heard noise, "What is that" Hermione asked "I don't know, sounds like wings" Harry said.

There was a door, Hermione unlocked it and we walked inside, there were a millions key's flying around with wings, "Curious, I've never seen birds like these" Hermione said "They're not birds, they're keys, and I'll bet one of them fits that door" Harry said, we walked forwards and saw a broomstick floating in mid air and another door across the room, "What's this all about" Hermione asked "I don't know" Harry said, Ron pulled out his wand and began to walk towards the door, Hermione looked at Me and Harry before walking after Ron, "Strange" Harry said as he ran his fingers inches above the broom.

We could hear Ron try to the door knob, "Alohomara" He said and then tried the knob again but it wouldn't budge, "Well, it was worth a try" Ron said, Hermione sighed in frustration, "What're we going to do, there must be a thousand keys up there" Hermione said looking up "We're looking for a big fashioned one, probably rusty like the handle" Ron said, we looked around at each key, "There, I see it" Harry said and pointed at a key "The one with the broken wing" Harry said, he looked down, "What's wrong, Harry" Hermione asked, Harry looked at her and then down and then back at her, "It's too simple" Harry said "Oh, go on, Harry, if Snape could catch it on that old broomstick, you can, you're the youngest seeker in a century" Ron urged, "You've got this Harry" I said.

Harry reached out to the broom and wrapped his fingers around the handle, the key's then began to spiral down around him, he slapped his free hand to try to get them away from him and then kept switching his hand's, but it did nothing. "This complicates things a bit" Ron said worriedly.