2┊:Meet cute

Y/N P.O.V

"Question why are you already in you're robes" I asked Hermione, "Cause we're almost there" she answered "Oh, I didn't know that" I said and I saw Neville begin to look for something "Where is he" he said lightly "Who" Hermione asked looking at him confused "My toad Trevor, Gran's gonna kill me if I lose him" Neville said, Me and Hermione began to look around "I don't see it" I said "What if you dropped him somewhere outside" Hermione suggested and Neville made a puzzle expression as he began to think but was taking a while to remember "Well, it wouldn't hurt to check right" I said and stood up "I'm going with you" Hermione said and also stood up following me as I opened the slid open the compartment door. We asked around other compartment but to no avail until we decided to check one last compartment, the door was open, I heard someone clear there throat and then I heard the word "Sun" before Hermione walked in putting both her hands on each side of the door.

"Has anyone seen a toad" Hermione asked, there were two boys sitting on the seat, one of them had red hair and had a green jacket over a blue button shirt which had a blue sweater over it and he had green jeans, the other boy had blue eyes and had dark black hair and had a blue and yellowish button up shirt on which looked a little to big for him, he had glasses on. There was a bunch of candy's and candy trash around them, there was also a rat on the redhead's lap sticking it's head into a every flavored beans box, he had his wand out. They both looked at us, "A boy named Neville's lost one" Hermione said "No" the red head said and shook his head, Hermione noticed his wand.

"Oh, are you doing magic, let's see then" she said with a little bit of excitement in her voice, he lifted his right fist to his mouth and cleared his throat, he began to move his wand, "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow" The boy said and pointed his wand at the rat and it shot the box off the rat making it squeal but that was it. The red head boy looked at the other boy and shrugged and the boy gave him a shrugging look "Are you sure that's a real spell, well, it's not very good, is it"Hermione said and they boys looked back at her and then the red head boy looked at the other boy again and motioned at her, I knew they did not want us in here.

"Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself... but they've all worked for me" Hermione said and pulled out her wand from her robe and held it in right hand. She walked into the compartment and sat down in front of the boy with glasses, I walked in after her and sat down next to her "For example" she said and pointed the wand at the boy's glasses making his eyes widen "Oculus Reparo" she said and the middle of the glasses which had tape holding them together fixed itself and made the tape disappear making it look silver. The red head boy was chewing on a brownie and wasn't pay much attention but still looked a bit, the boy with the glasses took them off and looked at them, he looked shocked. "That's better, isn't it" Hermione said, the boy looked at the red headed boy, I chuckled making my presence known. "Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter" Hermione said "What" I said and looked at the boys forehead and sure enough saw I saw legendary lighting bolt scar on his forehead. The Harry Potter tale was told to every child, who didn't know his name. He put his glasses back on, I was shocked "I'm Hermione Granger... and you are" Hermione asked the red headed boy who was chewing on the same brownie "I'm Ron Weasley" He said through a mouth full "Pleasure" She said and looked a little weirded out, then she looked at me and motioned me to introduce myself. "Oh, I'm Y/N Y/L/N" I said, Hermione looked back at Harry Potter, "You two better change into robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon" she said and stood up walking to the door and grabbing both sides of it and began to leave but then turned back around "You've got dirt on your nose, by the way, did you know, just there" Hermione said and looked at Ron as she showed on her nose where the dirt was before turning around and leaving, I got up and made my way to the door "It was a pleasure meeting both of you" I said, Ron was wiping his nose, I walked out after her.

We went back to Neville and told him we couldn't find the toad, later I said goodbye and then I went to go change into the robes and met up with my Dad, when the train stopped it was dark, we all began to exit the train when I saw a really tall man with a big dark beard and a huge coat walking, he was holding a squared shape lantern "Right, then, first years, this way, please, come on" he said and motioned them to come towards him That's Hagrid, old friend of mine Dad said "Now, first years, don't be shy, come on now, hurry up" Hagrid yelled. I saw Harry and Ron exit the train both of them in their robes, all years of students then began to exit. "Come along now, we have to get to the carriages" Dad said, since I wasn't a first year I had to get to the castle through Carriage which was alright with me.