5 ┊: Forbidden 

Y/N P.O.V

It had been a week, I was sitting with the Gryffindors, next to me was Harry and Ron, a boy had his wand out and was point it at a cup as he swooshed it, "Eye of rabbit, harp string hum, turn this water into rum" The Boy said, he looked over the cup but was disappointed, "Eye of rabbit, harp string hum, turn this water into rum" he repeated "What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water" Harry asked Ron "Turn it to rum, actually managed a weak tea yesterday, before" Ron was cut off as an explosion happened catching everyone's attention, Seamus hair was now burnt and had smoke coming out of it same for the cup, Hermione's eyes widened at Seamus, as everyone including me laughed, Harry and Ron smiled looking like they wanted to laugh, Hermione waved her hand in front of her face wafting away the smoke, I heard bird noises on top of me and looked, "Ahh, mails here" Ron said looking up, Harry also looked up astonished, owls flooded in from the roof and dropped packages to students who caught them, Ron got one letter and one newspaper article, Neville got a box which he was inspecting, Hermione also got a letter, "Can I borrow this" Harry asked Ron as he took the newspaper, Ron nodded, "Thanks" Harry said, Neville opened the box and pulled a mini see through sphere.

"Hey, look, Neville's got a remembrall" A boy I found out was named Dean said aloud "I've read about those, when the smoke turns red, it means you've forgotten something" Hermione said, the smoke in the ball turned red as Neville held it, "The only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten" Neville said looking at the remembrall and then at Hermione. "Hey, Ron, somebody broke into Gringotts" Harry said, he was reading the newspaper, Ron also looked at the newspaper now, "Listen... believed to be the work of Dark Wizards or witches unknown...Gringotts goblins while acknowledging the breach, insist nothing was taken" Harry read out, I looked at the newspaper also and saw that it was a daily prophet newspaper, the image had the goblins scrambling about, "The vault in question, number seven one three, had in fact been emptied earlier that very same day... that's odd, that's the vault Hagrid and I went to" Harry said and looked up looking at Ron, I looked at Hermione, we all looked at each other. Later in the day I was in my room and had just finished the homework Dad had assigned me, I was walking out of the room when was I saw Sir Nicholas talking to another ghost "Have you heard, Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker, I always knew he'd do well" He told the ghost, my eyes widened, wow I thought to myself, I spotted Ron and Harry who both look excited, they were both carrying books, "Seeker, but first years never make their house teams" Ron said, I started walking with them.

"You must be the youngest Qudditch player in" Harry cut Ron off "A century, according to Mcgonagall" Harry said, we turned the corner, two boys behind us started talking to Harry, "Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us" One of the boys said "Fred and George are on the team too, Beaters" Ron said "Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad, can't make any promises, of course, rough game, quidditch" The one on the right of us said "Brutal, but no one's died in years, someone will vanish occasionally, but they'll turn up in a month or two" The one on the left said and we turned heading into the courtyard, Harry had a worried expression on his face, Ron looked back at the boys as they snickered.

Harry I said "Oh, go on Harry, quidditch is great, best game there is, and you'll be great too" Ron said I agree I said, I saw Hermione run to my side, she was sitting on a bench near a bunch of girls and had placed her book down. "But I've never even played quidditch, what if I make a fool of myself" Harry said "You won't make a fool of yourself, it's in your blood" Hermione said and we all looked at her, Ron and Harry looked at each other.

Hermione led us inside and in front of a display trophies case, she pointed at a specific plaque, "Wow" Ron said, Harry smiled, in the middle of the trophy on a gold section was the name:

Seeker
James Potter
1982

"Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker too" Ron said "I..I didn't know" Harry said looking at the plaque. After that it had gotten dark outside so I decided to walk the trio back to their dormitory, we got on the movie staircase and we started going up as it moved behind us causing Hermione to glance back. "I'm telling you, it's spooky, she knows more about you than you do" Ron said "Who doesn't" Harry said, the staircase gave a violent shift.

Me and Hermione grabbed onto the railing as did Harry, Ron put his hands out trying to balance himself, "What's happening" Harry asked as him and Ron looked around, "The staircases change, remember" Hermione said as the staircase moved to connect to another landing. "Let's go this way" Harry said "Before the staircase moves again" Ron said. We walked onto a platform that led to a door, Harry opened it and pushed it open.

We all walked in and I saw that it was dark, "Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here" Ron asked "We're not supposed to be here, this is the third floor, it's forbidden" Hermione said, then a cat walked in through the door and a lantern turned on as fire erupted, "Let's go" Harry said as we turned around and the cat meowed "It's Filch's cat" Hermione said "Run" Harry said and we began to run.