17┊: Ghost

No one's P.O.V

Harry went through the door and walked down a long staircase, there was another staircase that led up but he decided to keep going down, "Ahh" Harry said as he touched his scar with his right hand, he looked below and saw the mirror that Harry had found during Christmas break that showed him his parents. But in front of the mirror was the teacher he knew as Professor Quirrell with the purpose turban, he was whispering somethings to himself, "You" Harry said, Quirrell turned around and looked at Harry with an emotionless expression, "No, it can't be, Snape, he was the one-" Quirrell cut Harry off "Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he... next to him, who would suspect" Quirrell said, he put his hands together, "P-Poo-Poor, s-tuttering, Professor Quirrell" He said, Harry walked down the steps he needed left.

"But that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me" Harry said "No, dear boy, I tried to kill you" Quirrell said, a puzzled expression formed on Harry's face, "And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded, even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse" Quirrell said, "Snape was trying to save me" Harry said in disbelief, "I knew you were a danger to me right from the off, especially after Halloween" Quirrell said, Harry pointed at him, "Then, Then you let the troll in" Harry said "Very good, Potter, yes... Snape, unfortunately wasn't fooled" Quirrell said and put his hands together.

"While everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off, he, of course, never trusted me again" Quirrell said and turned around to the mirror, Harry's scar began to hurt again and he held it, "He rarely left me alone, but he doesn't understand... I'm never alone, never...now, what does this mirror do" Quirrell said as he looked into it "I see what I desire, I see myself holding the stone, but how do I get it" Quirrell yelled, "Use the boy" A deep voice said, Harry looked around but didn't see anyone else, "Come here, Potter, now" Quirrell yelled and turned around, Harry walked up to him slowly and went beside him, he looked into the mirror.

"Tell me, what do you see" Quirrell asked him, Harry saw himself and Quirrell, in the mirror he saw himself, he took out the stone from his pocket and showed it to himself and winked as he put the stone back into his pocket, Harry felt the heaviness of the stone in his pocket, he looked down and felt his pocket and in it was the stone, Harry looked back at the mirror and gasped, "What is it, what do you see" Quirrell said, Harry looked at him, "I-I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore, I've won the house cup" Harry said "He lies" The unknown voice said "Tell the truth, what do you see" Quirrell yelled, Harry looked at him, "Let me speak to him" The unknown voice said "Master, you are not strong enough" Quirrell said turning away from Harry "I have strength enough for this" The Voice said, Quirrell began to undo his turban, Harry looked around and then as then at the mirror as Quirrell finally took off his turban.

There was a face on the back of Quirrell's head, "Harry Potter...we meet again" The Face said "Voldemort" Harry said his face engulfed in shock, "Yes, you see what I've become, see what I must do to survive, live off another, a mere parasite, Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own, but there is something that can, something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket" Voldemort said, Harry made a run for it, "Stop him" Voldemort yelled, Quirrell snapped his fingers and fire erupted around the landing and Harry backed up, he looked around for an exit.

"Don't be a fool... why suffer an horrific death, when you can join me and live" Voldemort said "Never" Harry yelled, Voldemort tried to chuckle, "Bravery, you parents had it too, tell me, Harry... would you like to see your mother and father again" Voldemort asked, Harry saw his parents in the mirror, "Together, we can bring them back, all I ask is something in return" Voldemort said, Harry looked at his pocket and pulled out the stone "That's it, Harry... there is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it" Voldemort said.

Harry looked down at the stone, "Together, we'll do extraordinary things, just give me the stone" Voldemort yelled, Harry looked at his parents as they disappeared, "You liar" Harry yelled "Kill him" Voldemort yelled, Quirrell flew towards Harry and jumped on him, pushing him down to the stairs, Quirrell wrapped his right hand around Harry's neck and began to choke him, the stone slipped out of Harry's hand and he tried to reach for it.

Harry gave up trying to reach for it and grabbed Quirrell's hand that was choking him, the touch began to burn Quirrell and he let go, he screamed as he held his hand, Harry looked at his hands, Quirrell's hand began to disintegrate, "What is this magic" He yelled "Fool, get the stone" Voldemort yelled, Harry looked at the stone and got up as Quirrell headed towards it, Harry put both his hands on Quirrell's face and it began to burn him, he screamed as Harry pushed him.

Harry looked at his hand's his mouth open, Quirrell's face disintegrated as he fell to the floor and dust irrupted, his whole head was gone, Harry looked at the back and front of his hand's, he looked at the stone and went to grab it.

He looked at it in his hands and smiled, he heard a whooshing noise behind him, he turned around and saw a cloud of dust had formed and a gust of wind hit him, Voldemort screamed as he flew towards Harry, Harry screamed as Voldemort went through his chest, Harry fell to the ground and laid unconscious, the stone in his right hand palm.