2. 26 ┊: Heir

Y/N P.O.V

The next day I had gotten out of class and Ginny had ran off without speaking a word to me, then I spotted Harry, Ron and Hermione, "Hey, guys" I said, they all looked worried, "Do you think it's true, so you think there really is a chamber of secrets" Ron said, "A chamber of what" I asked "Basically, one of the four founders, Slytherin, made a secret chamber that keeps a monster inside, but only the heir of Slytherin can open it and when it is opened all the non pure blooded wizards will be at danger" Ron said.

Harry and Hermione looked at him, they were shocked he could retain so much information, "Well, Yes, and also couldn't you tell, Mcgonagall's worried, all the teachers are"Hermione said, "But if there is really is a Chamber of secrets, and it really has been opened, that means" Harry was cut off "The heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts, the question is, who is it" Hermione said.

"Let's think, who do we know who thinks all Muggle-borns are scum" Ron said, Malfoy and his goons walked past us, Ron looked at him, "Malfoy" I asked "Of course, you heard him, you'll be next, Mudbloods" Ron said, I thought about it. "Oh, we heard him, but Malfoy the Heir of Slytherin" Hermione said in a weary tone, "Maybe Ron's right, Hermione, I mean, look at his family, the whole lot of them have been in Slytherin for centuries" Harry said.

Something clicked in Ron, "Crabbe and Goyle must know, Maybe we could trick them into telling" Ron suggested, we slowly stopped in our tracks, "Even they aren't that thick, but there might be another way, mind you, it would be difficult, not to mention we'd be breaking about fifty school rules, and it'll be dangerous, very dangerous" Hermione said. "We should still have our eyes open, just in case it isn't Malfoy" I said, they all agreed.

Then we made our way to the library, Hermione had left to go look for a book, we had set up near a window, Ron and Harry were looking at the books near were they where sitting, "Here it is, the Polyjuice Potion" Hermione said as she walked back over with a open book in her hands. "Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another" Hermione read aloud.

"You mean if Harry and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle" Ron asked "Yes" Hermione said, we had decided only the trio would transform and I would stay as backup as myself if anything would go wrong. "Wicked, Malfoy will tell us anything" Ron said "Exactly...but it's tricky, I've never seen a more complicated potion" Hermione said, she was looking at the potion instructions.

"How long with it take to make" Harry asked "A month" Hermione said looking up, "A month...but, Hermione, if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin he could attack half the Muggle-borns in the school by then" Harry said, "I know, but it's the only plan we've got" Hermione said, of course she knew, this month could put her at risk too.

The Next day was the first Quidditch game of the season, of course it was Slytherin Vs Gryffindor, I had spotted Noah and he waved at Me, I gave a small wave back and then went with Ginny. We sat next to, Hagrid, Ron and Hermione as the game started. A Slytherin got the quaffle and threw it up towards a hoop, of course Angelina Johnson snatched it before it could make it in.

She flew off with it but another Slytherin smacked it out of her arms and snatched it, a Gryffindor tried intercepting but the Slytherin threw it at another one of his teammates, Harry got in close proximity of the player but swerved before he hit a stand, Oliver tried to get it but was shot down by a Slytherin. The Slytherin made it into a hoop and the Slytherins burst into cheers, "Another goal for Slytherin, they lead Gryffindor  Ninety to thirty" The Announcer microphoned out.

The Slytherin team cheered as they got into formation and flew off, one of them almost hit Harry's head if he hadn't ducked, I saw that Harry was looking for the snitch but Malfoy was talking to him, then Harry nearly missed a bludger, Wood stopped to say something to Harry but the bludger came back and hit his broom sending him down.

It went straight back to Harry and he dogged it, it then kept trying to hit only Harry and so he began to fly around. "What's with that thing" I said, Hagrid put on a set of binoculars to his eyes, "Blimey, Harry's got himself a rouge bludger, that's been tampered with, that has" Hagrid yelled, Ron pulled out his wand which had tape keeping it together, he pointed it at the bludger, "I'll stop it" Ron said, Hermione pulled his arm down, "No, even with a proper wand, it's too risky, you could hit Harry" Hermione said, all we could do was watch.

Harry went around a stand and the bludger went through it, it went through multiple stands, Harry even went down and it followed him. He then went up and the bludger went into a stand, he stopped for a bit and I could see that Malfoy told him something, the bludger came back and Harry ducked and then it almost hit Malfoy, Harry then flew straight past Malfoy and stretched out his hand.

We presumed he had seen the Snitch, the thing that could lead to Gryffindors victory, both seekers began to chase it, Malfoy hit Harry and got the advantage, then they went under the stands and we couldn't see them, then they emerged briefly, I saw that Colin took a picture as he ducked to not be hit by the bludger that was still following Harry, then they went under again.

Then Malfoy emerged and he had fallen onto the ground very hard, Harry was still on his broom as he emerged and continued to chase the snitch, we watched in anticipation, he had his hand outstretched and I saw that the bludger came flying back and hit his arm, his broom shook a little because he was in pain, he was holding his arm, my grip tightened on my robes.

But Harry persevered and kept chasing it, he extended his other arm and we couldn't see that had happened, his body turned upside down on his broom and thankfully he was near the ground so he fell onto the sand bellow him. "Come on" I said as Me, Ron, Hermione and Hagrid began to make our way to the stairs, "Harry Potter has caught the snitch, Gryffindor wins" I heard the announcer yell out, I smiled.