2. 27┊: Warning

Y/N P.O.V

When we made it to the ground the bludger began to try to hit Harry on the ground, it hit left so Harry moved to his right, it hit the right so Harry moved to the left, then it tried to hit right between his legs so he moved them apart, Hermione pulled out her want and pointed it at the bludger, "Finite Incantatem" She yelled out.

A spark flew to the bludger and exploded it, we then ran over to Harry, "Thank you" Harry said as Hermione crouched down, I crouched down next to her, "Are you okay" I asked "No, I think, I think my arms broken" Harry said as he looked down upon it. Lockhart and some of the students approached us, "Not to worry, Harry, I will fix that arm of your straightway" Lockhart said.

"No, not you" Harry said in the most respectful tone, but he did not want him touching his arm, "Boy doesn't know what he's saying" Lockhart said, "No, he said No" I said, he completely ignored me. He grabbed Harry's broken arm and lifted the sleeve slowly, "Now this won't hurt a bit" Lockhart said, Harry kept grunting out of pain, Lockhart pulled out his wand and pointed it at Harry's arm.

"Brackuim Emendo" Lockhart said and a blue glow was on Harry's arm, and then it went away. Lockhart pulled up Harry's arm but it twisted in a way it was not supposed to twist, "Ewww" Some students said in between themselves. Harry's eyes widened, "Ah, yes, well, that, that can sometimes happen, Ummm...but the point is" Lockhart said, he bent Harry's wrist backwards "You can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken" Lockhart said smiling.

"Broken, there's no bones left" Hagrid said angrily, Harry's wrist shot back to where it was supposed to be, "Much more flexible, though"Lockhart said He told you not to touch it I said.

Me and Ron helped Harry up and we carried him to the infirmary, when we got there Madam Pomfrey assessed the situation and scurried off to get something, we placed Harry on a bed, I saw that Malfoy was another bed surrounded by his friends. Madam Pomfrey came back, Malfoy was moaning in agony, "Oh, Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss, you can go" She said, she approached us, "Out of my way, Out of my way, should have been brought straight to me" Madam Pomfrey said, she placed down a bottle she had been carrying on the bedside table, the bottle had a mini skull on it, "I can mend bones in a heartbeat but growing them back" Madam Pomfrey said.

"You will be able to, won't you" Hermione asked worriedly "Oh, I'll be able to, certainly, but it'll be painful, you're in for a rough night, Potter, regrowing bones is a nasty business" She said as she poured him a drink from the bottle into a glass, she handed it to him and he took it with his functioning hand, he drank it but then spit it all out again making all of us back up. "Well what do you expect, Pumpkin juice" Madam Pomfrey asked as he wiped his mouth on his arm garment.

After that everyone had left, I spent the rest of my afternoon doing homework, I had lost Ginny earlier and could not seem to find her. I was in bed looking at the celling, I was thinking about Harry, he's all alone right now. I could not fall asleep so I did the one thing that every sane person would do at night, right, I snuck out of the dormitory and carefully snuck around to the infirmary.

I opened the door to the infirmary and stepped inside, "Harry" I called out in a whispering tone, I heard his bed shift, "Who's there" He said, I carefully walked up to his bed, I saw that he put on his glasses that were on the bedside, "Y/N" Harry said and sat up, "What are you doing her He asked. "I couldn't sleep, so I thought maybe you'd want some company...unless you don't" I said "No, No, it's fine, you can stay" Harry said, I sat on the bed.

No one's P.O.V

Harry heard something, "Kill, Kill" The Voice said "Do you hear that" Harry asked, "No" Y/N said "Time to kill" The Voice said again. Harry was looking at the celling.

Y/N P.O.V

A house elf appeared in front of Harry making me jump out of the bed, "Hello" It said "Dobby" Harry said "Dobby" I said in a confused tone "Hello" Dobby said to me "Hi" I said, he looked back at Harry, "Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby, Harry Potter should have gone back home when he missed the train" Dobby said.

"It was you, you stopped the barrier from letting Ron and me through" Harry said "Indeed, Yes, Sir" Dobby said "You nearly got Ron and me expelled" Harry said in yelling whispering tone "At least you would be away from here, Harry Potter must go home" Dobby said. He got closer to Harry and Harry backed up, "Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to make Harry Potter see that-" Dobby was interrupted.

"Your bludger, you made that bludger chase after me" Harry said, "Dobby feels more aggrieved, Sir, Dobby had to iron his hands" Dobby said, his hands were covered in bandages. Harry sighed, "You better clear off before my bones come back, Dobby, or I might strangle you" Harry said.

"He didn't mean that" I said and gave Harry a dirty look, Dobby jumped off of the bed and fell onto the ground, "Dobby is used to death threats, sir, Dobby gets them five times a day at home" Dobby said, Harry got out of bed, "I don't suppose you could tell me why you're trying to kill me" Harry asked.

Dobby held onto the bed frame but Harry kept approaching him so he kept walking backwards around the bed, Not kill you, Sir, Never kill you, Dobby remembers how it was before Harry Potter triumphed over He-Who-Must not be named, we house-elves were treated like vermin, sir, of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin" Dobby said as he burst out crying and wailing. He used his shirt as a tissue to blow his nose, Harry looked disgusted, "Why do you wear that thing, Dobby" Harry asked "This, Sir, it is a mark of the house elf's enslavement, Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes" Dobby said.