2. 20 ┊: Lockhart

Y/N P.O.V

Later in the day we went to Diagon Alley, located there where a ton of Wizard stores and shops for every necessity. Of course this wasn't the first time I've been here, Dad had brought me here many times before when he needed to go shopping for new cloaks or if he had to get a new wand since his would usually break on the job.

First we went to Gringotts bank so Dad could withdraw money in order to pay for my stuff. Then we got my robes and a pointed wizard hat, gloves, cloaks which all had my name embroidered in the back for security reasons. Dad said he didn't trust me with a pet just yet, but maybe next year.

Me and Dad walked up to a store called Ollivander's Wand Shop, it had windows which showed boxes upon boxes filed with wands, I breathed in, and then breathed out, this is one of every witch and wizard's first milestones, getting their very first wand. Nervous Dad asked and patted me on the shoulder, A bit I said, Dad nodded in understanding, I get it, I was nervous too, but it's only one of many things that you'll experience in your life time Dad said Alright... let's do this I said.

Dad opened the door and I walked inside, he walked inside behind me and closed the door. Hello Dad called out, the place had a cozy feel to it, there where shelves everywhere filled with boxes upon boxes, the place was sort of a mess. A man on a ladder swerved into the room, Hello He said, Mr. Ollivander Dad said.

The Man's eyes fell on me, he scanned me, then he looked at my dad, Ah, Mr. Y/L/N, what may I owe the pleasure Ollivander asked, he had white hair and was wearing a brown worn out great coat with a ascot around his neck. Hello, I'm here get my sons first wand Dad said, Ollivander looked down at me again, Ah, it seems like yesterday your father was here to buy his first want He said.

Let's see Ollivander said, he got off the ladder and went away again, when he came back he carried a box and set it down on the table, he opened the box and there was a wand inside, Now, lift it up, Mr. Y/L/N Ollivander said, I grabbed the one and lifted it, sparks flew from the top and hit the man on his great coat.

He patted the sparks off with his hand, Not this one Ollivander said, I put the wand back and he closed the box and walked away again, then no more than two minutes later he came back with another box.

He opened it and gave me a nod, I grabbed the wand and gave it a wave, the air around me spun around a bit as a small light engulfed me, I smiled, Ollivander smiled at me, Nine inch vine wood thestetal hair... the wood of this wand is given to those who are intelligent and selfless Ollivander said, Wow I whispered to myself.

After that Dad payed for my wand I said Thank you, now we were walking to get my books, then I spotted Harry and Hagrid up ahead, Come on I said to Dad and I jogged over to Harry, he had a black cloak on with a Gryffindor badge on the side, he looked dusty and his left glasses lens was crack, Hermione came out of nowhere, she was wearing a blue sweater under the same cloak that Harry was wearing.

"Harry, Hagrid, Y/N" Hermione said, she was smiling, "Hello, Hermione, Y/N" Hagrid said "Hi, Mione, Harry, Hagrid" I said, "It's so good to see you both" Hermione said "It's great to see you two too" Harry said "What did you do to your glasses" Hermione asked setting her eyes on his broken lens, she sighed and pulled out her wand from her cloak and pointed it at the lens, "Oculus Reparo" She said.

The lens fixed itself and Harry's eyes widened, Hermione smiled proud of herself, Harry slightly took off his glasses and looked at them and then put them back into place, "I definitely need to remember that one" Harry said, "You'll be alright now, then, Harry, right, I'll leave you to it" Hagrid said to Harry, "Thank you, Bye" Harry said "Okay, Bye" Hermione said "Bye, Hagrid" I said.

Dad finally had caught up to us, "Ah, guy's this is my father" I said, "Dad, this is Hermione Granger and Harry Potter" I said "Why, Hello" Dad said and smiled, Harry shook his hand, "Harry, Sir" Harry said and then Hermione shook his hand. Then she grabbed mine and Harry's arm, "Come on, everyone's been so worried about, Harry" Hermione said as she began to drag us away and Dad followed.

Hermione dragged us to a book store which was exactly where I needed to go, Hermione grabbed a box once we got inside, she presumably had left it before going outside since she hadn't purchased it, there was a long line in the store for some reason, she motioned to Me and Harry to follow her.

She led us to the front of the line, "Harry, Harry" A voice said "Oh, Harry" A woman yelled, she had red hair and was standing next to Ron, "Thank goodness, we'd hoped you'd only gone one grate too far" The Woman said as she brushed the dust off of Harry's cloak, Hermione went towards a couple, she kissed the woman on the cheek as she handed the box to the man, I assumed these were her parents.

"Hello" I said, the woman finally noticed me, "Why, Hello, you must be Y/N, I'm Mrs. Weasley, Ron's mother" She said and smiled at me, "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart" A voice said, the people began to clap, "Here he is" Mrs. Weasley said as she gasped and clapped. At the front of the line appeared a man in a blue cloak and blond hair, he was holding a pair of silver gloves, he smiled, he then pointed at Mrs. Weasley's hair, she grabbed her hair in astonishment, "Mum fancies him" Ron told Harry, Mrs. Weasley turned back to look at Ron and pushed him a little, I noticed Ron had a bit of soot on his face.