9 ┊: Invisibility Cloak

Y/N P.O.V

Later in the day we were walking the ground with Hagrid, the trio had their Gryffindor scarfs on while I had a regular scarf. We were telling him about what had happened during the Quidditch match, "Nonsense, why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom" Hagrid asked "Who knows, why was he trying to get past that three headed dog on Halloween" Harry said "Who told you about Fluffy" Hagrid asked.

"Fluffy" I said in awe "That thing has a name" Hermione said "Well, Of course he's got a name, he's mine, I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year, then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the-" Hagrid stopped "Yes"Harry asked "Shouldn't have said that, no more questions, don't ask any more questions, that's top secret that is" Hagrid said "But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it" Harry said.

"Codswallop, Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher" Hagrid said as we stopped in our tracks "Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one, I've read all about them, you've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking" Hermione said "Exactly" Harry said, there was a pause.

"Now you listen to me, all four of you" Hagrid said as he pointed at each of us "You're meddling in things that ought not be meddled in, it's dangerous, what that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel" Hagrid said "Nicholas Flamel" Harry said and looked at us, "I shouldn't have said that, I should not have said that" Hagrid said as he began to walked away "I shouldn't have said that" He said as he kept walking, "Nicholas Flamel, who's Nicholas Flamel" Harry asked "I don't know" Hermione said as we all looked at each other.

Then it was Christmas, "Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, ring the Hogwarts bell" A Ghost said as Me and Hermione passed by, Hermione was dragging along her Hogwarts chest and luggage as we walked into the Great Hall, during Christmas students were allowed to go home, Me and Dad were going home and had everything packed up in our room. We spotted Ron and Harry and walked towards them, I saw one of the teachers on the table putting up ornaments on the tree behind the teachers table.

Harry and Ron were playing wizards chess, Harry was in a green sweater and Ron was in a brown one, "Queen to e5" Ron said, the queen on his side of the board moved to where he wanted it too and smacked Harry's piece breaking it, Ron grinned, "That's totally barbaric" Hermione said "That's wizard's chess...I see you've packed" Ron said "I see you haven't" Hermione said a bit worried "Change of plans, my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie, he's studying dragons there" Ron said.

"Good, you can help Harry, then, he's going to go and look in the library for information on Nicholas Flamel" Hermione said, Ron looked at Harry, "We've looked a hundred times" Ron said, Hermione leaned on the table, "Not in the restricted section, Happy Christmas" Hermione said as she grabbed her stuff again and walked away "I think we've had a bad influence on her" Ron said "Merry Christmas" I said "Merry Christmas, Y/N" Ron and Harry both said and I walked away.

No one's P.O.V

It was Christmas Day, "Harry, wake up, come on, Harry, wake up" Ron yelled, Harry reached for his glasses on his side table and put them on as he got out of bed and ran outside of his dorm, he looked below and saw Ron in a red sweater with the letter R in the middle.

"Happy Christmas, Harry" Ron said "Happy Christmas, Ron... what are you wearing" Harry asked, Ron looked at the sweater and touched it, "Oh, my mum made it, looks like you've got one too" Ron said looking at the gifts under the huge tree "I've got presents" Harry asked astonished "Yeah" Ron said, Harry smiled as he ran downstairs.

"There they are" Ron said as Harry got downstairs, Harry went to the tree and looked, Ron grabbed a box of every flavored beans that was next to him and began to eat some as he sat down on the couch armchair. Harry grabbed a note that was on top of one of the gifts "Your father left this in my possession before he died, it is time it was returned to you, use it well" Harry read aloud, he looked at Ron who shrugged.

Harry sat down on a armchair and began to open the gift, Harry saw it was a cloak and stood up "What is it" Ron asked "Some kind of cloak" Harry said "Well, let's see then, put it on" Ron said and Harry put it on and it made his whole body invisible except his head which wasn't covered by it, Ron's mouth fell open and he set the jellybeans down, "Woah" Ron said "My body's gone" Harry said, "I know what that is, that's an invisibility cloak" Ron said "I'm invisible" Harry said as he did a circle, "They're really rare, I wonder who gave it to you" Ron asked as he walked over to the letter and grabbed it "There was no name, it just said, Use it well" Harry said.

At night Harry snuck into the library with his invisibility cloak and a lamp, Harry looked up at the plaque that said restricted as he walked into the restricted section of the library by pulling a lock and pushing the door open, he went to a shelf of books and began his search, "Famous Fire eaters, Fifteenth century fiends, Flamel, Nicholas Flamel, where are you" Harry whispered as he took off the cloak in order to have a better chance of seeing, he set down the lamp and looked around as he pulled out a book.

He opened it and a face appeared and it began to yell, Harry forced it to close and began to put it back, "Who's there" Filch's voice rang out, Harry turned around and then grabbed the cloak pulling the lamp from under it causing it to fall on the floor and shatter, Harry began to run but ahead he saw a light, "I know you're in there, you can't hide" Filch's voice said, Harry ran around the corner and he then he put on the cloak.

He saw Filch come in with a lamp, "Who is it, show yourself" Filch said, Harry quietly walked around Filch and left the library, he walked down the corridor and heard meowing and saw that it was Filch's cat, a door opened next to him and Harry ran backwards as the cat pursued him, he turned the corner and saw Snape pinning Professor Quirrell to the wall "Severus, I-" Snape cut him off "You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell" Snape said, Harry watched them as he walked past them "I don't know what you mean" Quirrell said "You know perfectly well what I mean" Snape said, the teachers looked at where Harry was standing and Harry covered his mouth and nose to hide his breathing, Snape reached out and clawed as Harry backed up, Snape looked at his hand and then went back to Quirrell "We'll have another little chat soon, when you've had time to decided where your loyalties lie" Snape said, Filch appeared and Snape let go of him.

"Oh, Professors, I found this in the restricted section" Filch said, he raised Harry's broken lamp "It's still hot, that means there's a student out of bed" Filch said as he smiled, all three of the men walked away trying to find the student which was literally right next to them, Harry walked towards a door that was in front of him and opened it, he walked inside and closed it behind himself.