11 ┊: Library 

Y/N P.O.V

When everyone came back from Christmas break it was refreshing, we were all in the Great Hall, most of the students were studying, Harry's owl Hedwing landed on a book next to me, "Hi, Hedwig" Harry said, Hermione looked up for what she was reading and saw that Ron was looking through his wizard biography cards.

"Look at you, playing with your cards, Pathetic, we've got final exams coming up soon" Hermione said "I'm ready, ask me any question" Ron said and set down his cards, Harry smiled, he had his head resting on his right hand and was pointing to what he was reading with his left, "Alright, what are the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion" Hermione asked "I forgot" Ron said and looked down.

"And what, may I ask, do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam" Hermione asked annoyed "Copy off you" Ron said in an even more annoyed tone "No, you won't" Hermione said sternly "Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an Anti-Cheating Spell" She said "That's insulting, it's as if they don't trust us" Ron said, he looked down at his cards, "Dumbledore again" he said and threw the card down.

I started to hear laughing, I looked at the entrance and I saw Neville hopping, "Leg-Locker curse" Ron said "Malfoy" Harry said, I felt like I've heard that name before but couldn't quite pinpoint it, Neville hoped on over to us and grabbed onto the table for balance, "You have got to start standing up to people, Neville" Ron said "How, I can barely stand at all" Neville said as he wobbled a bit, Seamus stood up with his wand, "I'll do the countercurse" He yelled out.

"No, that's all I need, you to set my bloody kneecaps on fire" Neville said, Seamus put his wand down, "I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom, besides, if anyone cared to notice my eye brows have completely grown back" He yelled and pointed at his eye brows, he grabbed his wand as he turned around, he had a bald spot on the back of his head, and he walked away.

"I found him" Harry said and showed one of the playing cards to Ron, Me and Hermione looked at each other as he listened in, "Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindewald in 1945" Ron said "Go on" Harry said "For the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon blood and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicholas Flamel" Ron said and we all looked at each other, "I knew the name sounded familiar, I read it on the train that day" Harry said, Hermione quickly packed up, "Follow me" She said, Hedwig cawed as Hermione ran off, We all got our stuff and ran after her, "Hey, wait, where are you going" Neville said as he wobbled, "What about the countercurse" Neville said and fell back causing the whole Great Hall to burst out laughing.

Hermione led us to the library and we set our stuff down on a table, each side of the table had three chairs, Hermione told us to wait here as she went off to shelf, Harry sat on the chair in the middle, I sat on Harry's left and Ron sat on his right, "I had you looking in the wrong section, how could I be so stupid" Hermione said as she walked back over with a huge thick book, Ron took his stuff off but Harry was a little late as Hermione slammed the book down on the table and it slammed onto his left hand, he pulled it out from under the book quickly.

"I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading" Hermione said as she sat across from us, Harry held his left hand in his right hand, "This is light" Ron asked, Hermione was flipping the pages but stopped and gave Ron a stern look and then continued. She scanned the page with her right index finger, "Of course, here it is, Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's stone" Hermione said, we all looked confused, "The what" We all asked "Honestly, don't you three read" Hermione said and looked at us, she then began to read from the page "The sorcerer's stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers, it'll transform any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life which will make the drinker immortal" Hermione read "Immortal" Ron asked "It means you'll never die" Hermione said "I know what it means" Ron said a bit loudly, Harry shushed him and Hermione looked at him before continuing, "The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel the noted alchemist who last year celebrated his 665th birthday" Hermione said, Harry and Ron looked at each other, "That's what Fluffy's guarding on the third floor, that's what's under the trap door, the sorcerer's stone"Hermione said, we all looked at each other.