The Han

Voice of alarm...(6 am)

Jiah got out of her blanket and turned off the AC.

"Finally !! I got rid of the fever. Today I'll go to my hospital after almost a week " she mumbled

She went to the bathroom and got ready. She wore a casual Shirt and jeans and tied her hair into a ponytail. She's not very fond of makeup so she just applied a lip tint..."whom I have to impress".

Before driving her car, she checked her phone and messaged someone, "Did you sleep well?!". She drove to the hospital and parked her "Mercedes" and took her coat in one hand and her bag in another one.

"Good Morning Miss Jiah" staff//nurses//wardboys. "Good Morning everyone, how are you all doing?!" she replied back with a smile on her face.

"We all missed you, how's your health now?! Miss cardiologist" someone said from behind. She turned back with a smile plastered on her face and said "Ohh!! My dear Ella I missed you too, now everything is fine".

They both hugged each other. " Btw congratulations for getting 'Doctor of the year award', now we all want a party" she said. "Hahaha!! Thank You, of course"

______________________________________

Jiah got a notification...I think it'll be yes.

Jiah - Did you sleep well?!

?!? - U-m-m 🙁 As usual

Jiah - hojjstgkofdhjf

?!? - I'm sure that I'm having insomnia 🙂

Jiah - Don't talk rubbish, you're taking so much stress

?!? - okay! Bye! Bye! I have to go

Jiah - Okay 🙂

______________________________________

Ella - what happened?! Still the same?!!

Jiah - Yea!! "Sigh"

Ella - I'll call her to visit me. Her treatment is ongoing, I'll make her sleep 💤

Jiah - Not again!! Your lullaby is like a mantra so don't need for your lullaby

Ella - SHUT UP 🙂 I'm a psychologist and I'm treating her, I'll make her do some medication and-

Jiah - Sorry, I have to go to check my patients. "I know if she starts then she'll not stop before 30 minutes so better to escape out from here"

Ella - Ahh! Okay, I'm also going 🤝🏻

At patient's ward -

Jiah - Jiwoo I'm here

Jiwoo - Gomo...I missed you

Jiah - I missed you too and call me eonnie, gomo feels older

She takes her in her embrace and kisses her cheeks.

Jiah - How're you feeling now?!

Jiwoo - I'm pretty good

Jiah - Are you sure?!

Jiwoo - u-m-m "Sometimes I'm having some problem breathing, it pains sometimes here" she pointed at her heart.

Jiah patted her back and said "you'll be fine soon, don't worry baby". Jiwoo kissed Jiah's cheeks and said, "Gomo, you're so kind. I love you ".

"Aww!! My baby I love you too". She laid her down on the bed and said, "Jiwoo take some rest, I'm sending a nurse with your medicine, okay!!".

"Okay!!"