Aièn

Jiah's Pov

I awoke softly. No alarm, no glaring light, just naturally, peacefully roused from sleep. I sat up, stretched and placed my feet onto the cold laminate floor. I stood, and paced over to the window. Opening the curtain, I was greeted by a blanket of idyllic, white snow covering everything as far as the eye could see. I smiled, memories of snow-days during my childhood flooding my mind. A joyful robin hopped around my garden, an animal always warmed my soul, signifying the change of seasons.

I meandered into the kitchen and poured myself a mug of steaming, creamy coffee. I saw Jungkook was already there, scrolling through his phone and enjoying his coffee. "Good Morning" I smiled. "Good Morning" he replied showing his bunny smile. "Did you sleep well last night?!" I asked to take a sip of my coffee. "Yup, and you?!" He replied, still focused on his phone. "Yea, btw your vocals are so exquisite" I said smilingly, he moved his gaze to me and smiled brightly.

"Jiah Can you give me my clothes?" He asked and I chuckled. "After all it's your clothes" I said jokingly, he laughed. I went out from there to my laundry area to bring these clever bunny clothes. I handed him his clothes, he took it and went towards the doors of the restroom. "He's not that bad but he's so clever" I thought to myself, "I know I'm not bad" he shouted from there and I choked in the air.

I took my phone to check messages probably from Ara who always makes me suffer from tension.

- Chèrie -

10 unread messages from Chèrie[3:15]

"Yo!!"

"U-m-m 😅"

"I'm so sorry honey"

"Yea I'm home"

"ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ"

"I'll tell you everything today"

"@2 🙂🙂"

"Good night"

"Sleep well"

"Sweet dreams"

- You -

What the duck are you doing till 3'

WTH was happening there?!!

That crackhead stalker 🙂?!!

I'll sue him if something happen to you

You deleted this message

Good Morning!!

Yea! Yea!

It's ok not to be ok 🙂

We'll go together there

So meet us @1

Bui! Bui!

Ilysm 💕

"Hff!!!" I took a deep sigh after reading her message. I don't know why but I don't feel good, a few hours more I have to wait. I went to my bedroom to take a shower. I was about to go just then someone called me. After seeing the caller ID a wide smile crept on my face.

____________________________

Me: Jiwoo my baby, how're you doing?!

🐻: Hello Unnie, I'm doing good, wbu