BMW 7

At Ella's Cabinet

"Heyy" I entered into her cabin, she was in her own world or I'll say in deep thought. I stayed near the door for a while staring at her but she didn't reply to me so I went near her. "Crackhead girl" I smacked her head and reality hit her tiny brain. "Yahh!!" she shouted glaring at me.

"What were you thinking?!" I asked her, taking mine seat. "I was just wondering what if he remembered all that shit" she replied to me, she seems serious. I shrugged off my shoulders and interlocked my fingers in front of my face to rest my chin. "This time you sound serious" I said, and she looked at me with annoyance.

"I don't know what'll happen at that time, the only thing I know is that from now on we have to do our work properly without any mistakes" I said, she nodded her head in agreement. "I think Mr Park aka Jimin likes Jiah" I said teasingly, internally smirking. She raised her brows with a done face.

"Whatever!!" she said, seeing nowhere, and I chuckled. "I meant that Jimin likes Jiah because she's treating his best friend" I laughed, and she made a poker face. "Don't say that you started liking him" I said in between my laugh. "Are you out of your mind huh!!!" she replied, slamming her palm on the table.

"Nope!!!" I said and winked. Just before she could say anything Jiah entered into her cabinet, and Ella winked at me. "You know Ara that Jiah spends most of her time in Mr Kim ward" she said dramatically, showing that she hasn't seen Jiah. "Yay!! Ella I see I see" I chuckled, Jiah choked in air.

"Are you guys done with your nuisance?!" She asked in annoyance. Ella and I stared at each other and ended up with laughter. "Shut down!!!" She said shooting a death glare at us. We all sat on the couch, relaxing ourselves.

"As I told you before that they get suspicious over us so we have to stay alert, and do our work smartly" Jiah said in a serious tone, we both looked at each other. "Yea!! You're right Jiah" I said in agreement. "Yea!! And today's morning I got a call from our seniors. I told this to them too" Ella said.

"Great!!" Jiah said, looking at Ella's side. "Btw guys I didn't understand why they're suspecting us, I don't know why but I feel something fishy about them" I said, crossing my arms around my chest. "Exactly my point" Jiah replied, raising her perfect sharp brows. "Yea!!! WTH they're suspecting us and why Jimin came over Han '' Ella added her rough voice.

"I feel something very fishy now," Jiah said, straightening her back. "Leave this to me I'll find out what they're hiding after all they're my business partners" I said with a smirk crept up on my face. "They're?!" Ella pointed out in confusion. "By them I mean Mr Kim Taehyung and Mr Park Jimin" I replied.

"What about JUNGLEBOOK?!" Jiah said out of nowhere while smirking. "That JuNgLeBoOk is a crackhead, a blind person with perfect beautiful eyes" I replied to her ridiculous question. "Woooo" Ella whistled on my sentence and Jiah glare at me creepily, I just ignored them.

"Guys listen to me carefully" Jiah said, we both stopped and looked at her. "So today's Ella gonna stay here till 2 right?!", 'Mhm' Ella hummed in agreement. "So our plan is-" Jiah smirked and explained to us the plan. We both clapped and smirked to each other and Jiah did a hair flip.

"I never thought you'd use your brain like that" I said jokingly, Jiah made a poker face. "Okay!! We're leaving to execute our plan, you stay here and keep your eyes on that alien Mr Kim" Jiah said, taking the glass full of water. "Yea!! I'll keep my eyes on your alien Mr Kim" Ella laughed. 

We both came out of her cabinet, Jiah went to her cabin to take her car keys and her other things and I was going towards the parking area as we decided to meet there. I was walking towards the parking area but suddenly someone called me from behind.