Fishy

"I'm almost done with all my patients, only Mr Kim is left" I said while grabbing my stethoscope. I entered his ward and saw no-one was there and he was reading a magazine. There's no doubt that he ain't handsome. He has beautiful oceanic eyes, and his messy hair makes him more handsome. 

"Good evening" he greeted me in his angelic voice. After hearing that voice I came out of my dreamland. "Good evening" I greeted him back with a warm smile. "Everything is fine Mr. Kim?!" I asked. "Yea!! All fine" he replied. I went near his stretcher, setting my stethoscope in my ear. "Your pulse and heart beating rate is normal" I said while taking off my stethoscope. He showed me his boxy smile but unknowingly my cheeks turned into crimson red.

"Mr Kim, open your shirt button" I shuttered. "Huh!!!" he was all shocked after listening to my sentence. I laughed and said "Mr Kim I have to check your wounds that's why and btw I saw everything while doing your operation" I said in a teasing voice. "What do you mean by everything miss Jiah?" he said in his deep husky voice. I feel that he's smirking but I want to tease him more. "Yea, everything Mr Kim" I said teasingly.

He smirked to me and said "Do you want to see that again miss Jiah huh!!?" he asked out of nowhere. "Mr Kim, I was just joking," I said while faking a laugh. "I was also joking, Miss Jiah," he said and winked at me. We both laughed and he opened his shirt buttons and I checked his wounds. I applied medicine on his wounds, one of my hands was on his bare shoulder.

Jimin and Jungkook entered when I was applying medicine and both of them looked at each other with a smirk on their faces. Taehyung noticed their creepy stare on us and rolled his eyes.

Later on I picked up the injection, "Is it necessary?!" Mr Kim asked. "Ofcourse, if you want to get well soon Mr Kim" I said and he gulped. "Seriously Mr Kim, you had a bullet shot and you're scared of injection" I said teasingly and laughed. He smiled hesitantly after listening to me and in the next moment Jimin added his soft voice.

"Well Taehyung, you know who she is?! " he asked. "Doctor!" he replied, "She saved you" Jimin said again. "It was her job hyung," Mr Kim said with full annoyance. Me and Jungkook chuckled softly and I continued my work.

"Well Taehyung she's the girl who jumped into Han to save you" Jimin replied loudly and folded his arms around his chest. "Yea!! Hyung" Jungkook added his voice. After listening to them Taehyung got shocked and quickly looked at me and our orbs crashed. For a few minutes he was just staring at me and I gave him an unbothered expression.

"Why did you bring me to hospital when I said no huh?!!" he asked, getting angry. "Calm down Mr Kim, that wasn't my duty to save you by risking my own life. But when I did it was my duty to bring you to the hospital " I chuckled softly. He kept quite glaring at me and both of his friends were also like showpieces.

"Seriously Mr Kim, no gratitude huh!! I don't know much about you and all your friends but out of you three Jimin is much better than both of you rude crackhead people" I said with full of annoyance in my voice. After listening to me Jimin smiled while Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled. 

"She knows nothing about Jimin hyung" Jungkook said to Taehyung. I showed him a cute mocking smile to which he rolled his eyes, followed by me as I also rolled my eyes to him too.

"What were you doing at Han that night?!" Mr Kim added his voice. "Chilling!!" I replied smilingly. "You usually go there?!" he again questioned me. "Sometimes I go there, usually when I feel depressed," I replied calmly because I don't want them to get suspicious over me. "You shouldn't go there, especially at that hour, Miss Jiah," he said. "Yea!! Mr Kim, you're saying right." I said. Just then I moved my eyes to Jimin, who was holding his head.

"What happened to you suddenly?!!" I asked. "Han night!!!!" he uttered while holding his head. "It seems like I'm forgetting something very important about Han" he uttered again. I got goosebumps after listening to him, which also makes me a little scared. "OMG!!! Ella it's all because of you, we're dead now. What if he remembers everything about last night?!!! No! No!" I thought to myself.

LOVE & KNIGHTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें