Disco Pang Pang

We've our lunch together and we talked about each other's lifestyles. We both discussed many things to get to know each other better. Now it's time to go to the amusement park and there we encounter other people who will join us.

"Something is there near your cheeks" Taehyung said while pointing towards my face. I rubbed there where he pointed with tissue. "Ahh not there, left" He acknowedged me and I obeyed him like an obedient kid. "Aishh !!" He said disappointment and grabbed tissue from my hand. 

Jesus why he's so close to me, he should make distance between us. Aishh!! He's not a monster so how can his hand reach there? I'm thinking too much, stop your horses Jiah. His eyes are so beautiful, like a deep Pacific Ocean in which anyone can drown. His face reflects a positive energy which lights up anyone's soul and his smile is my goodness. He's so adorable, handsome and he's so perfect.

"I know I'm handsome Jiah" He chuckled which made me get out of my world. Now it's so embarrassing. I laughed awkwardly and he laughed too. Well he tries his best to not make me uncomfortable in any way and I appreciate it. He's a gentleman as mom said yesterday. "Should we go now?" I asked him and he nodded.

I decided to go with him because it's kinda rude if I go in my car. He's happy that I decided to go with him. We reached our destination after 10 minutes of driving in his Mercedes. He went out first and opened my side door and helped me out of the car.

My jaw dropped when I saw all of them there, like seriously yesterday they were saying that they all are busy now they all are here. Guys you all will die, don't worry, I glare at them. Wait, his friends Jungkook and Jimin are also there. We all greeted each other and I'm still glaring at them.

"I don't want to come here but this jerk- I mean Jungkook forced me to come here" Ara explained because she knows after going out from there I'll give them a treatment. "Our work is almost completed. You're stupid I think Ara" Jungkook said and I gave him a death glare. He made a poker face as usual and we laughed.

"Jiah stop this investigation of yours, now we're here so let's enjoy" Jimin said and I nodded. Firstly we all decided to go on 'The Giant Wheel' and it's really giant. I'm going with my blind date a.k.a Taehyung. Jungkook with Ara, Jimin with Ella and Hyein with Seo-jun. How can I leave them all simply 'smirk'.

Author's Pov 

They all sat in that Giant Wheel and it started slowly to reach its high peak. People who's sitting in that started making different type of sounds in excitement, wooo~

"My god I don't know but my heart beat is increasing and when it's reached its highest peak and then comes down it feels so different" I mumbled. Don't know when we both hold each other's hands, his hand is so warm which comforts my soul.

"See our city, it's so beautiful" Taehyung stated gazing outside. It was almost sunset, the sun was drowning inside the shiny red ocean. "It's so beautiful" I said and he mumbled under his breath "just like you" which made my cheeks crimson red.

Hey Jiah don't smile like an idiot, he is just trying to impress me and get to know about me, the real me indeed so be careful around him. But it's true that he's handsome, gentleman and mysterious too. Btw why did my mom and dad choose him as my blind date?! But how can I marry that guy Jesus…?

"Jiah! Jiah!" Taehyung was waving his hands on my way which took me out of my world.

Now they all went for 'disco pang pang ride' , one of the most famous rides in Korea among youngsters. Many people say that strangers become couples because of this ride. 

A chubby healthy man in his early forties made all the male and female sit according to him and bingo they all sat like they did before on a giant wheel.