To be dead

Dr. Lee called at Taehyung's house and informed about his condition,"Annyeong!! Your family member is admitted to our hospital. Please come here" he said in a low voice." What!? We're coming" his hyung said in a tensed voice.Six tall and handsome men visit there in 15 minutes. It's almost 5 in the morning.

Jungkook's Pov

" Room of Kim Taehyung", one I asked the receptionist in a tensed voice. "Sorry sir but it's a crime case, so we can't allow you to meet him without any permission," the receptionist said. He raised one eyebrow while showing his card and said "I'm Jeon Jungkook, CEO of The Jeon Corporation ''. " I'm sorry sir, you can go this way room no.345" the receptionist said while bowing down to him. 

We all went towards his room. Taehyung was sleeping so we all waited outside till he woke up, It's almost 6 in the morning. " Hyung, I'm going to have coffee, do you want anything?!" He said to his namjoon hyung. " Thank You Jungkook but I don't want anything " he said with a fake smile. " Ahh!! Jungkook~ahh I'll also come with you, " Jimin said while holding Jungkook's wrist. 

"Jungkook, I'm going to use the washroom, you can go, I'll be there in a few minutes," Jimin hyung said to me while going towards the washroom. I still can't believe that this is happening. Taehyung got attacked by someone, I was so into my thoughts and because of that I bumped into someone. " Aishh!! I'm so sorry" I said in an embarrassed voice. " It's okay" that person said and left from there in a hurry.

Jimin's Pov -

"How did this all happen?! They crossed their limits now. We have to do something" I said to myself as I entered the washroom. I was shocked when I saw a girl inside the men's toilet, " What are you doing here?!" I asked her. " I want to ask you the same thing, What are you doing here?! " She asked. "Haha!! You're inside the men's toilet for your kind information " I said while faking a laugh. " Mr. XYZ you're inside the women's toilet for your kind information " she said in a dramatic voice. " Huh!! Bu-" before I could complete my sentence I heard some girl's voice.

I pulled her inside the washroom and locked the door. " Ah!! WTH is this" she shouts at me. "Shh!! Please keep quiet" I said while putting my hands on her mouth. She yanked my hand and said " I'm in the right place so I don't need to hide, you're the one who's in the wrong place". I heard now there's not any kind of voice " I think they're gone, let's go" I said while opening the door. She ran out from there without saying anything. " Stupid Park Jimin " I slap myself mentally.

After 1 hour of waiting he finally opened his eyes and the nurse called us inside. Suga hyung told the nurse to go out. " Taehyung, how are you feeling now?!" Jin hyung asked him in a worried tone. Taehyung nodded in yes and said " Hyung, I'm okay" . " How did this all happen?" I asked him. " They caught me and now you all see my condition" he said in a low voice.  "I won't leave that MF now, they're just a few days' guest in this world" Suga hyung said while gritting his teeth. 

Jhope Pov

" Now we should focus on Taehyung and have to be careful, " Namjoon said. " Btw who took you here?! " Jhope asked him in a surprised tone. " I don't remember anything clearly, I just remember a girl took me here," Taehyung said. " Where did she find you?! And who was that girl?! Should we search about her?! " Jhope asked this in just one breath. " They threw me in The Han. I wasn't able to swim because of the gun shot, just then she came and took me to the river bank. I don't know how hyung was she, leave it hyung " he said. 

Jin Pov

" Taehyung showed some gratitude, the girl jumped in The Han to save you. She risked her life for you" I said, he nodded in yes. " We're so thankful to her, we can't imagine what would have happened if she wasn't there at that moment" I said again in a worried tone and tears escaped from my eyes. " Ahh!! Don't cry, we'll show them whom they have messed up " Suga said this while getting angry. 

"We need to set up bodyguards here. We can't take any type of risk with your safety anymore, ''Namjoon said while calling someone. " Yeah!! You're right" Jungkook said. We were talking but then a nurse came and told us to leave because Taehyung had to take a rest. We all left from there. 

Time skips 

Jiah's Pov

 It's 5 pm and I come to my hospital to check on my patients and Taehyung. I headed towards my cabinet. Firstly I went to see Jiwoo, "Jiwoo, how is my baby doing?!" I said while smiling. " Gomo I mean eonnie, I'm good" Jiwoo kissed my cheeks. "Did you take your medicine?!" I asked her while caressing her cheeks."Yessssssssss, I'm a good girl," Jiwoo said while smiling widely. " Aww, my Jiwoo is really a good girl", I kissed her forehead, "I have to go because–" before I could complete my sentence Jiwoo said " because I need to check my other patients my baby" she does my mimicry. I laughed at her childish yet cute behaviour.

I went to check on Taehyung. I reached his ward and saw two men standing there like a pillar. I went towards them and said while showing my card " I'm Jiah, his doctor, I have to check his wounds". They checked my identity card and one of them said " We know, you can go in". I don't know why but I feel something weird so quickly go inside without saying anything.

When I went inside just then a wardboy went out. I felt something fishy about him. I quickly turned towards Taehyung and saw his oxygen pipe was destroyed and he was struggling to breathe. " Hey!! Caught that wardboy and call a nurse right now" I yelled and the bodyguard did the same. 

Nurse came running inside, " New oxygen mask fast!!!" I said in a worried tone. You have to wait for a while,she said. " Please do it fast…I have no option now" I said while removing his mask. I blocked his nose and my lips on his cold one for CPR. In the meantime the nurse prepared a new mask and put it on his mouth. I sighed and said to myself "Hff!! Now he's breathing normally". 

Bodyguard came inside and said, " Sorry he ran away". Why did you let him inside?! I said while raising my voice." He said that Dr Lee sent him to give him an injection" they said in a low voice while looking down. " Oh!!! God, from now on be careful" I said. They left from there and I was still sitting in his ward on a chair beside his bed. I was looking at his face and thought to myself,"he has good featured eyes" . Suddenly my eyes went to his lips and I touched my lips and that incident popped into my mind again and said to myself " his lips were soft and cold", ahhh why am I thinking like that. It was just CPR and I'm a doctor.

I was going out from there but suddenly his hyungs came." Please let him sleep" I said to them. 

Thank You!!

(•‿•)

Your reward -

Do Vote and Comment

Do Vote and Comment...<3