One Condition

Next Morning

I took half day off from hospital as my parents wanted to meet me. I grabbed my Celine purse and fixed my clothes while taking last glance of my beauty in mirror. I started my Mercedes and drove me to my parents house. After 15 minutes of driving I reached my parents house. I went inside with a warm smile on my face.

"Jiah my baby, how are you doing my child?!" my mom asked in her honey voice." Eomma, Anneyong!! I'm pretty good" I said while taking her into a long awaited hug. I feel happy and blessed whenever I hugged her." No honey you're not taking good care of yourself, you've reduced weight again" she said while pulling her out from hug."Eomma, I'm all okay. Why you always think that I loss weight huh!!" I said while pouting.

"Shut up!! And live here, I'll feed you and do take care of you" she said while caressing my cheeks with all her care and love."Eomma, I also miss you. Now I'm here so feed me" I said while showing my doe baby eyes." How's Jiwoo?!! Is her condition improves?!" She asked in low voice. I feel her love, care towards her but she's sad too and I know why.

"Improving but not on pace, we have to do her surgery but there's a risk in that" I said worriedly. After listening to all this her eyes filled with tears."Jiah you've to save her" she said while hugging me." Eomma, shh!! Don't cry, I'll save her no matter what happens. She's so precious to me. I lost her father but I can't loose her" I assured her with my tearful eyes.

"Jiah I miss him so much" she said. I feel that her sobs are turned into a cry. "Shh, Stop crying. Be strong mom, everything will be fine soon and I'm thinking to shift Jiwoo here" I said while whiping her tears. After listening to my words she smiles brightly and her eyes gets shiny.

"That would be best, atleast I would be able to see her daily. I'll give her all my care and love. I'll tell her stories, I'll feed her and I'll dress her up" she said happily and smiles brightly.

"Mom afterall you're her grandma, her halmeoni" I said." Jiah, what's you guys talking about?!" Dad asked us."Anneyong!! dad" I greeted him. "Now Jiwoo will live with us" mom said.

"No, she'll not live with us" dad said coldly. "Why?!!! Please accept her. She's our grandchildren" mom said in her pleading voice. "She won't come and that's final. No more discussion in this topic" dad said while raising her voice.

"Why dad?!! Why are you not accepting her?!! She's your blood, our blood." I said. "What's there to accept her?!! She's No-one to me" he said. "SHE'S DAD!!!" I shouts. "Don't dare to shouts in my house Jiah for that girl" he shouts back. "She's not any girl dad. She's your granddaughter, daughter of your son" I said trying my best to control my anger.

"He wasn't my son" he said. "How can you say this dad?!!! You raised him, give him all your love and care. And now you're saying that he's nothing to you!!! He wasn't your son" I yelled. After listening to all this mom started crying.

"The brother of yours ruin so many lives. If he had agreed to what I said then he must be living a happy and have a lavish lifestyle here between us, but because of his stubborn nature he died and his daughter is living without parents love and about us, he never thought of us" he said in monotone.

"He didn't ruin anyone life dad. It's all because of those people. He didn't agree to you because he wasn't selfish who only think about his family and his benefits. He cared about our whole country, he gives his everything to this country. He was a true soldier... He's a True soldier" I broke down into crying.

"Huh!! So you're following his paths and you're also walking on his footprints!!!" he said. "leave this topic dad...you said that she's living without her parents love, so doesn't she deserves her grandparents love and care huh?!!" I questioned him.

Dad kept silent for a while, after sometime of deep thinking he said in his cold voice. "I'll accept her and give her all the love and care". After listening to his words me and mom gets shocked like our soul lefts our bodies.

"REALLY" we both asked at the same time. "Yea, but there's a condition for you Jiah" he said while pointing towards me.

"What's it dad?!! I'll do anything for her happiness, no matter what happens." I said with a warm smile on my face.

He smirked....

______________________________________

Do vote and comment if you
Like this episode <3 follow +

# Songs of the Night

Middle of the night
Happiest Girl
• Sex, drugs etc.
________________________________

Few words him -

That's true tho, study hard and meet them in person instead of pictures and videos

That's true tho, study hard and meet them in person instead of pictures and videos... HWATING!!!!!!

 HWATING!!!!!!

Love! Love!

See ya!!

Ggukkines 💕