Mission

New Characters Alert ‼️

1) Kim Hyein

- 28 years

- Owner of Restaurant

2) Kang Eun-woo

- 43 years

- Owner of Melora Jewels

Author's Pov

It was a bright and sunny day. The sun shone brilliantly in the clear, blue sky. It was a bright sunny day of winter. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the blue sky. Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of the afternoon sunlight slanted through the window. Today was a very important day for them. They all will get together after a long time but Incompletely!!

Time skipped swiftly to 1 and Ara was there as they decided before, waiting for her homies inside her car. They all sat in their respective cars and went out without wasting a fraction of second, and didn't want to be stalked by anyone this time. They took different paths for their destination. After 20 minutes of driving they reached their destination.

The road shimmered in the warmth of the sun rays. The skyscrapers pierced the blue sky. The afternoon bathed the building in its warm light.

Getting outside from their car they stared at the building in front of them, a different type of sensation got into their nerves. They moved inside with a warm and bright smile crept on their face. They showed their respective ID cards and after getting inside they were greeted by the workers and a few new interns.

Getting inside to the cabinet of their seniors they meet other members who were already there, it seems like they were desperate to meet.

"Girls finally you're here" a man in his 40's with wrinkles on his face and an old-fashioned spec said in his pleading tone. They were also greeted by two other members, after that short greeting session they all got into their work.