Thursday Night

Author's Pov

They successfully track that number location and send all the details to Jiah and Seo-jun. They're kind of confused after reading that message on Taehyung's phone. What casino are they talking about? All their dots connected to the casino. Maybe today they'll find something which may make them shocked or maybe more confused, tonight is the key to all their mysteries!! 

Jungkook and Jimin explained all their plans of tonight to Taehyung. This is the first time Taehyung isn't with them and which makes him regret of that day. Jimin said that he'll share Hakkun details on his phone which he used randomly and only on their mission time. Little do the girls know that they are also behind them, they're not fools, they've more fierce brain compared to them.

Jungkook asked Jimin about the morning incident and he explained everything to them that it was just an accident. Out of the blue Taehyung told him to get closer to her, maybe they'll find something because they are sure that girls are hiding something from all.  Bangtan's only motto or we'll say mission is to find Syndicate leaders at any cost no matter what they all have to do to find them. 

Hyein, Ella and Ara were still in the hospital checking Taehyung in hope that they'll find something. And the same thing happens when they find a pdf named 'Syndicate' which makes their eyes widened and their jaws drop.

"What the fuck is this man!!" Ella shouts, slamming her palms on the table. "This is getting more confusing," Hyein stated, looking through that pdf file. "Seriously!!! Man, why Syndicate?!" Ella said again in her stern tone, that file left them in shock. "Syndicate 24" Hyein murmured looking through that file. "But it's not opening completely," Ella asked. "Maybe there's a glitch or maybe because of bugs," Ara answered. 

"We've to keep our eyes on them," Hyein said, both nodding in agreement. "Btw what Syndicate 24 means?" Ella asked in curiosity. "We'll find out about that too'' Hyein rejoined. They all decided to go back to their work and leave this for now. Ella went to check on her and Jiah's patient, Hyein went to her restaurant and Ara was still there completing her presentation.

Ella's Pov

This all shits are getting more confusing day by day. Why the fuck these punks are also finding Syndicate?! This Syndicate, I'll sue them all for sure. I checked all my patients and now I was going towards Taehyung ward just then I saw Jimin was coming out from his ward. I don't know what comes into my mind. I pulled him inside a ward and caged him between my arms.

"Ahh~ woah! woah!" Jimin reacted to my action with his eyes widened. I signaled him to shut his mouth and be quiet. "Don't you think I've to be in that position and you're here in my place Miss Ella? '' He said with a smirk crept on his face and made me realise in what position I'm standing so I left him. 

"Shut up you shorty" out of nowhere I called him shortly which made his smirk fade away and he switched our position. "Only my visible parts are small or else I'm~" he smirked and Ella's eyes popped out from her socket. "Shut up!!" I said, trying to push him away. "Why did you pull me inside?!" Jimin asked. 

My gosh!!! Why did I pull him inside?! What the fuck I did now I'm snapped!!!! How should I answer this punk Mr Park Jimin?

He waved his hands and said "I'm asking you". "I also don't know" I murmured under my breath but he listened. "So you're so desperate to see me and you miss my touch that much huh!!" He teased me with a smirk. I don't know why but a shade of crimson crept into my cheeks. "You pervert, just shut up okay!!" I answered and pushed him away with all my strength and ran out from there, my heart was racing so fast. 

I ran towards my cabinet and went inside and saw Ara was there doing her office work. After seeing me breathing heavily she asked me "why are you breathing heavily?! What happened to you now?! And why are your cheeks red?! Are you blushing?! Is it all because of Jimin?!" in just one breath leaving me in a done face.