Bruises

Yoongi's Pov

All things were going well, according to our plan. I'm behind Jiah's Mercedes Benz, so I decided to inform Jimin and Taehyung. "Hey, all things are going smoothly. What about there?!" I asked them. "Hyung, Do you noticed anything suspicious till now?!" Taehyung asked, Jimin hummed. "Nope!!" I answered, keep eyes on her car. "Oh!! okay" Jimin said, and hung up the call. 

"What're we doing?! Instead of finding that bastard mf, I'm stalking this small girl but what if she's one of them…Ahh!! How can she?!! She was the one who saved him but still I've to complete my work perfectly without any mistakes" I thought to myself. My fierce brain is surrounded by so many unanswered questions. Whenever I remember that incident and that bastard my blood starts boiling in anger.

"Why did she stop her car?!!" I saw that she stopped her in between. She got out of the car. I didn't see her face clearly because she was wearing a black mask. She parked her car in a convenience store parking lot and went inside that store. "Aishh!! This girl" I said annoyingly. Today my day was hectic and exhausting, and now I'm feeling hungry. 

"15 minutes have passed but still she hasn't come out of that store. What the fuck she's doing inside?!!" I said, anger is taking over my brain. "Should I go inside and check?!!" I asked myself, removing my seat belt. Just then she came out with a grocery bag and I sighed. 

"Wait!!! What!!" I shouts, popping out my pupils after seeing Ara instead of Jiah. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!!" That shorty again messed up, I'll sue him for sure" I said gritting my teeths, my fingers curled up into a tight fist. "Bzzzzzzz" I looked over the place where this sound came from. "Hyung, we became fools. She isn't Jiah, she's Ara 🙂💀" Jungkook messaged me. "What the heck is going into their tiny brains?!" I said to myself, sighing tiredly. 

Ara's Pov

I came out after doing my grocery shopping. I saw two young, tall and muscular men or I'll say creeps were standing near my car, I gulped. "Why are they staring at me like that?!" I thought to myself, walking forward. One of them smirked and stepped forward to approach me. "What the fuck!!! God I think I'm in trouble, what should I do now?!!" I asked myself mentally, just then that person held my wrist tightly.

"Miss, don't be scared" he said creepily like a roadside romeo and smirked. "What the heck are you doing?!!" I said trying to get rid of his hands and successfully I yanked his hand. 

I walked towards the doors of my car, another one blocked my way by his arms. "We're not done yet Miss Jiah" he said huskily near my ear, I pushed him aside. "Jiah, they're here for Jiah but why?!!! And they thought I'm Jiah, God WTF is happening here?!" I asked myself. 

How dare they hold my wrist and block my way?!! They're getting on my nerves now. I'm sure if they don't go from there then I'll teach them a lesson for sure. 

"I said get aside" I said, giving a death glare to him, he smirked. "Girl, you have so much of an attitude" he said, pulling me in front of him. My knees hit the headlight of the car and I hissed in pain. Now it's to show him who I'm, I kick hard on his manhood and smirked. He loosed his grips on my wrist, held his manhood and hissed in pain.

Author's Pov 

"What fuck is going there?!! What the heck are they doing with Ara?!!" Yoongi said angrily. "I have to go there to help her" Yoongi said about going inside, just then Ara kicked in that guy's manhood. "Woah!! Now I'll get rid of my boredom" Yoongi chuckled.

"You" one of his chick shouts and grabs Ara's hand. He slammed her to the car's windshield, she yelled in pain. "Now directly come to point" that guy whom Ara kicked said angrily. "Who's that bastard to you?!" He asked, making Ara confused.