Hypnotizing

Jungkook's Pov -

All went for their work, only me and Jimin hyung were there. I was scrolling through my phone and Jimin hyung went out to receive a call. I was so tired, so I stretched my legs, and suddenly someone's stumble because of my legs and fell above me. My hands went to that person's waist. "Woah~" I said while holding that person. "Ahh!! WTH~" that person said in an annoyed tone."I'm so sorry" I said in an apologizing tone. She said while turning her face to me "Do you have a brain or not?!". " I'm so sorry, I didn't do anything intentionally" I said to her.

My eyes met her black deep ocean one. I was just mesmerized but suddenly she pinched me hard and I groaned in pain' "Ahh!!! What the f-!!". "Done with staring huh!! Mr XYZ" she said. "I'm not staring at you first of all and I'm Mr. Jeon JungkookWhatever!!" She said while standing. " Btw what's your name?!" I asked. "None of your business JuNgLeBoOk" she said while fixing her clothes. She walked out from there," I'll see you later Miss Attitude" I said while smirking.

Ara's Pov - 

"Hff!! That Person I mean JuNgLeBoOk wasted my precious time. Ella will kill me for sure" I said to myself. I was here because she called me yesterday to come to her for some psychological treatment. "Hey!! Ella" I said while entering into her cabin. "Hey!! Ara. I thought you ran away" she said while laughing. "I want to but if I do I have to face consequences, which I don't want to" I said while resting myself on the couch. "Good girl" she said while patting my shoulder.

"Btw where's Miss cardiologist?" I asked smilingly. " She's busy with her patient Mr Kim Taehyung " she said in a dramatic voice. " What happened to him?! He's the CEO of The Kim Corporation, right?!" I asked. "Yup! You're right. Someone shot him and she rescued him yesterday near Han. That's why she called you to go there,"she said. "Ohh!! Did she give him CPR?!" I asked while smirking. Ella smirked and said " I don't know but if she did then~". I laughed while smirking.

"I'm going now, okay!!" I said while taking my bag. "Yay! Yay! Your today's session is over. And I hope it'll help you" she said in a concerned tone. "I hope so btw ask her if she does CPR or not?!" I said while going towards the door. " You want me to be dead. If she did then she's not gonna tell us because she knows we'll tease her " she said smilingly. "Yay!!! See ya!!" I left.

Jiah's Pov - 

It's 9, time passed so fast. I have to check Taehyung. I went to his ward, Jimin was there. " If there's any problem then call Dr. Lee because my shift is over" I said and he nodded yes. " I saw Taehyung's angelic face. There's no doubt that he's not handsome and while sleeping he looks like an angel " I said to myself. "Ughh!! Jiah, he's your patient. Stop drooling over him" I mentally slapped myself.

I went out from there and saw Ella's coming towards me," Are you going to Han today?!" She asked. "Yea!! I'll because on that day I didn't complete my work properly because of that guy Taehyung" I said.Then she looked around if anyone was there and gave me something," here take this pendrive and check it when you'll go home. I gave one of the copies to Ara too" she said. Little did they know someone's was eavesdropping on them, who else 'it was Jimin'. 

Jimin's Pov -

They talked about a lot of things but I wasn't able to understand it well about what's the topic or what's the matter. I could hear everything but I couldn't understand anything. " Yes I have to do what I couldn't do because of this guy Taehyung ". What're they talking about?!! Wait, she gave her something. Something fishy with these two girls, wait a minute she's (Ella) that girl washroom girl. I have to find out about what they're up to?!! I'll follow Jiah.