Soju

We both went inside, I was shocked when I saw Ara was already there. "Shit!! She's already here" I thought to myself. "You are already here," I said with a fake smile. "Yea!! Always on time" Ara said and winked at me. "Ara Unnie," Jiwoo said excitedly. Jiwoo ran to her and hugged her tightly in her small arms. "Jiwoo~shii" Ara said in the same manner while taking Jiwoo in her arms. I smiled after seeing both of them and took out my iphone to click their picture.

"Where's the heck Ella is?!!! Why isn't she here?!! What if she'll not come?!!" I thought, hundreds of thoughts are running into my mind. Suddenly someone came inside while shouting like a maniac, and guess it's none other than Ella. "Jiwoooooo my babyy" she said loudly and hugged Jiwoo tightly, me and Ara chuckled.

"Ahh!! Unnie now leave me" Jiwoo said while pushing Ella aside, indicating that Ella hugged her so tightly. "Both of you come here," Jiwoo said, pointing at Ella and Ara. They both went near her and kneeled down and Jiwoo hugged both of them, it's a gummies group hug. "My gummies, I missed both of you nonsense and pointless talks a lot" Jiwoo said, and I laughed after listening to her.

"We also missed your cute and childish behaviour yeobo~ahh" both of them said to her and kissed her cheeks. I'm so happy after seeing her happy. "What about me huh?!!" someone said dramatically from behind. My mom came there while wearing an apron, indicating that she was doing some kitchen work.

"Halmeoni" Jiwoo murmured cutely, leaving us in awe. "My princess," she said with eyes full of happy tears and a warm smile. She takes Jiwoo in her embrace like she'll not let anyone touch her. Unluckily Jiwoo can't get love and care from her mother which she always wanted, because she died when Jiwoo was so young. Mom decided to give her all the love, care and happiness which she didn't get.

"They're looking so cute, aren't they?!" Ara said while admiring both of them. "Jiwoo can't get her mother's love but she'll get her halmeoni love, I'm so happy" Ella said. "I'm so happy for her," I said. We all get so emotional seeing both of them. "Again your all crying game started, Jiwoo came to her father's house instead of celebrating, you guys are crying" a person in his 50's said dramatically.

"Haraboji!!" Jiwoo turned around after listening to him. "Awww!! My cute little daughter" he took her in his arms and kissed her forehead. "I miss you so so much," Jiwoo murmured. "I missed you too, my princess," dad said smilingly. His eyes also get filled with tears after seeing her granddaughter. "Now see who's crying mess" mom taunted and we all chuckled. "This is called happy tears" he corrected her sentence.

"I'm so hungry," I said while pouting. "I'm also hungry," Jiwoo said while pointing her fingers at her stomach. "We both are also hungry, we want to taste your delicious dinner ajjhuma" Ara and Ella said. We all went to the dining area to eat our delicious food.

Time Skips

"Thank You so much for this tasty dinner" we all said after having a bon appetite. "Halmeoni dinner was so tasty" Jiwoo said to mom who's just busy admiring her. "I'll cook more such delicious food for you my dear Jiwoo" she said smilingly. "Jiwoo, do you want to see your house?" dad asked her. "Yes, I want," Jiwoo said excitedly. " We'll talk to each other in your new room okay!!" mom said to Jiwoo who smiles widely after listening to her. Dad and mom take her to give a house tour, now only me, Ella and Ara left there.

I'm going to say something but Ara cutted me in between and said "So did you both complete your work perfectly?!" She said in just one breath. We both gulped in fear after listening to her because we didn't complete it perfectly. "As I expected she'll ask us about that, what should I say to her!!" Ella thought to herself. 

"U-m-m!!" I shuttered. "Yea!!" Ara said, "u-m-m!!" I shuttered again. "Look Ara, don't be mad at us , okay!! Because we're also human beings and that means doing mistakes in our blood so yeah!!" Ella said getting annoyed by Jiah's "u-m-m".