ch.2

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.2
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

Today was the fourth of february which means one thing. It was my cat, Margos birthday. I was so excited and i had no idea why.

Margo has no idea what a birthday even is, let alone know it's hers today. My mum always called me weird for celebrating my cats birthday, but I just had to.

I picked her up from the end of my bed, giving her a big kiss right between her ears. She looked like she wanted to murder me.

I placed loads of treats down for her and she happily ate them.

aurelia.maro has posted to her instagram.
45 minutes ago

liked by @/jennaortega, leomessi and 7,197 others

aurelia.maro | it's margos birthday! 🐈‍⬛

view all  3,286 comments:

@/leomessi: what a cute cat you have
there. @/neymarjr
aurelia.maro: !!?!???!

@/user16: okay what the fuck? MESSI?

@/iz.pocaro: msg me now
aurelia.maro: i'm scared

@/user3: call me a fucking genius. i
know who she is and why Messi is on
her page. Its Neymars ex girlfriend.
user6: you're a fucking genius mate

load the rest of the comments.

*.·:·.☽

      I was slowly starting to get worried. The likes on my posts were starting to go up and Lionel had commented on it again.. and tagged Neymar.. again.

I had a few comments from random people talking about Neymar and how i'm his ex. Why are people starting to bring it all up again? Well, I gusss there's only one person to thank for that.. Messi.

Izzy, my best friend had asked me and if me and Messi were having some sort of secret affair which made me laugh at first, but of course I said no. Is that what people are thinking now?

I wonder what Neymar was thinking about all this. Surely something must have been said if it's getting brought back up again..? And to make it more weirder, Neymar sister had commented on one of my other photos. I haven't spoken to her since me and Neymar broke up. Of course it was nice to hear from her, but I found it strange.

I sighed, stroking Margos fur as she was currently lead across my neck practically suffocating me.

I clicked on my instagram story that I had posted yesterday just to see who viewed it. Of course Messi..

I saw someone else and I gulped. I say up making Margo run away from me. My lips parted as i looked at the user with the blue tick.

Neymar.

He's viewed my story? So he has seen what Messi was tagging him in and what he had been saying..

That made me nervous. I haven't heard from him in years and to see his notification pop up, even if it wasn't a message or anything, it made my heart jump.

I tapped on his profile, there was a new post since i last 'stalked' him. I blinked as i tapped on it. he hasn't changed at all. I hesitated, my finger hovering over the like button. I bit the inside of my cheek, double tapping the photo. I practically threw my phone across the other side of the bed.

liked by @/aurelia

liked by @/aurelia.maro , @/leomessi and 8,917,419 others.
neymarjr: Treinamento🔥
[training]

comments are limited.

I suddenly got all nervous. I then thought about it and realised it wasn't that deep. That was until i had saw that he had stepped up and done the exact same thing to me. He liked my post back.

      It wasn't a big deal right? He already knew who I was but just seeing it made me feel all weird inside.  This is the first time we've interacted with eachother in six years..

      I didn't want to think about it too much. I cuddled up to Margo, letting my thoughts about everything run away.

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝