bonus.3

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
bonus.3
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

AURELIA

"you left him with LEO!?"

i blink back at neymar who was staring at me, eyes wide and a horrified look on his face. "i— what?"

ney ran his hands down his face with a stressed look. "rae!"

i let a small confused laugh out and neymar went over to the kitchen counter, picking his phone up. leo had offered to have eli for the day so me and neymar could have a day to ourselves, because we've barley had any.

when ney asked who was looking after eli, i just told neymar 'not to worry, it's covered' because i didn't think it was a big deal.

"why is that a bad thing?" i ask, resting my elbows on the island counter.

he whipped his head up and looked at me. "are you forgetting that this is the same leo who blew up his toaster— oh, and taught our son to say the word fuck!"

i pursed my lips. i actually did not forget. i specifically remember when we went to pick up eli from leo's house a couple weeks ago and the first thing that eli said was 'fuck'

that was the first word he has ever said and it's safe to say that ney was absolutely fuming with leo.

i waved him off with my hand. "neymar, he'll be fine."

*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*

LEO

"leo my love, you are going to drop him." anto spoke wearily, looking at me from her position on the sofa.

i pause, my arms in the air, holding eli. i was slightly offended by her words. "i think you forget that i have three kids, i know what i'm doing."

anto nodded, however kept a steady eye out. i can't believe she thinks i would drop him!

"fuck." eli giggled, looking down at me with his cute eyes.

"he needs to stop saying that word." anto shook her head, flipping through some sort of magazine. "i can't believe you taught him to say that word, lionel."

oh no, not the full name.

"i didn't teach him." i defend myself, bringing eli back down, settling him on my hip. "he just.. picked it up."

"yeah, from you." anto snorted. she looked up and tilted her head. "he really is a cute baby."

"bit of a shame he looks more like neymar though." i mutter, sitting on the sofa and putting eli on my lap who curiously made grabbing hands towards antos magazine.

she gave it to him with a smile. he immediately went to put it into his mouth, but i pulled it away from him. i was about to say something when my phone began to ring.

i couldn't reach it as it was the other side of anto so she grabbed it for me, looking at who was calling. "its neymar."

eli picked his head up, looking at the phone as if he knew it was his dad that was calling. i answered it. "hola hermoso" [hello beautiful]