ch.10

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.10
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

      I had no idea when Neymar would be here. It's been around 45 minutes since we called. And he said training wouldn't last that much longer. I was also wondering how long it would take for him to get here.

     That's if he's still coming.

     Margo was sat on my lap, not leaving me alone as if she knew I was anxious. I took a few pictures of her because she was so cute. I still remember her as a kitten, when Neymar got her for me. It was a gift from him.

I kept checking my phone to see if he was going to update me on where he was and when he was coming. But he didn't. But it was fine, Neymar would tell me if he wasn't going to come anymore, right?

I knew that as soon as I saw his face again, it was going to be different. All of our memories will come crashing back and I would need to keep my emotions together. Because I missed him, I wasn't going to lie.

My phone pinged, and i looked at it immediately.

meu amor<3
i think i'm here.

I carefully moved Margo off me and made my way to my living room window and I saw a car had parked on my drive. Nobody was getting out yet. I looked back at the message.

aurelia
i see you.

What was I going to say when I opened the door? I would have to keep control over myself to not hug him. He might find that weird.

I saw Neymar get out of his car and he locked it. From the way he walked, he didn't look nervous at all. I took a deep breath, preparing myself to open the door.

I saw him walk up the steps and I didn't realise how nervous i felt. He knocked on it and i left it a few seconds before i finally opened it.

I don't know why, but I felt Deja Vu. From all of the times I had opened the door to him when we were teenagers.

"Meu Deus." Neymar spoke quietly. [my god]

"Ney." I smiled, my stomach doing a weird flip. I saw a genuine smile fall across his lips. My nerves suddenly washed away.

It was so different speaking to him in person then over the phone. I could tell he had matured up a bit, his facial features were more defined and he had grew his hair out to be curly.

" É tão bom ver você." he spoke, stepping closer. [Its so good to see you]. Before I knew it, his hands clasped onto my shoulders, pulling me in and wrapping his arms around my neck, making me squish my face into his chest, hugging me.

I allowed myself to be hugged, closing my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his body. I heard his heart beat and it was so relaxing.

Wow.

I knew I had missed him, but this made me confirm that I missed him even more. He had always been an affectionate person, but I was still taken back by his hug.