ch.29

╔═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.29
╚═══*.·:·.☽   ✧   ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

      A week had passed now, and pretty much everyday Neymar and I had spend it with each other. Whether that was at his house, or mine. I had went to another one of his training sessions, and that had to be the one where Neymar had told everyone that Leo had almost blew himself up.

It was quite funny that everyone was teasing him, but I kinda felt bad for him as he was practically sulking all that day.

     Now, here I was standing with Antonella in the stands, heart racing and nerves through the roof. It was the day of Neymars match. The one he had been training weeks for.

     At some points when we all thought the other team was going to score, Antonella had clung onto me whilst Thiago had put his hands over his eyes.

     No matter how intense it got, I couldn't take my eyes of the game. I loved the atmosphere and how everyone was chanting and screaming. Considering this is my first ever game i've been too, it's made a good impression on me.

Watching Neymar play, was something that I definitely needed to see way before. It was so much better seeing him play in real life then over the TV. I occasionally lost sight of him sometimes because I would get distracted by Antonella talking to me, so I lost focus.

      At one point I could tell Neymar was getting angry at how the players on the other team was trying to target him and trip him up. Neymar had almost gotten a yellow card for shoving them back, but Leo had said something to the referee which made him change his mind.

     Thank the lord for Leo.

     "What are they doing?" Antonella trailed off, nudging me with her elbow.

     I took my eyes of Thiago who was  showing me something on his t shirt. I looked onto the pitch to see Neymar, Leo and Marquinhos beginning to get surrounded by a couple of players on the other team.

      All I could see was Marquinhos shoving someone back by their shoulders which made them fall backwards.

     Uh oh. What the fuck was happening down there?

     Antonella gasped as she put her hands on the railing, leaning forward. "Look at Lionel's face, why does he look like he wants to punch someone.. For Gods sake."

     My eyes stayed focused on Neymar, hoping that he wouldn't do anything stupid. He was already riled up by being shoved throughout the game and It wasn't even half time yet.

     I saw Kylian Mbappé jog towards the scene with the referee who was blowing his whistle and shouting in portuguese at Marquinhos and holding up a yellow card.

     The game had been put on pause, as all the players from both teams started to crowd around to see what was happening.

     "mami que esta pasando?" Thiago questioned, tugging Antos shirt to be lifted up so he could see why the game had stopped and why the fans had started shouting.
[mummy, what is happening?]