ch.27

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.26
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

     "I swear to fuck if it's something stupid i'm going to kill him." Neymar mutters, driving to Leo's place.

     Once I had got off the phone with Leo, and told Neymar what Leo had told me to tell him, we left my house immediately.

     My mum was sad because she barley had any time with us, but she understood that it could be something important. I was actually going to stay at mine but Neymar insisted I came with him.

     So I did. And now we were almost at Leo's house.

     "He sounded pretty worried." I spoke, biting the inside of my cheek.

     "Yeah, but he's dramatic." Neymar huffed, annoyed that his day with me and my mum had been ruined. "Like he will fall in training or something and request an ambulance even if he barley touched the ground!"

This was like a small gossip session.

I let a laugh out but Neymar apparently took this very seriously. "I'm not even joking, Rae! He has serious problems, I love him and all but come on.."

"Very serious problems." I agreed, nodding my head very fast. I just had to agree with him, which satisfied him enough.

When we arrived, Neymar got out the car first and waited for me to catch up to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

We walked together, our feet in unison which I found quite satisfying. Right as we reached the last step, the door opened to see Leo stood there, hair everywhere and some sort of black dust on his face.

"Quick!" he dragged Neymar in by the arm which lead to Neymar pulling mine.

We stumbled in with Leo slamming the door shut.

"What happened to you?" I asked, looking at his dirty face and stressed look.

"No questions please, follow me!" He said, literally rushing to the kitchen.

Me and Neymar gave each other a look and he was the one to follow him first, curious.

     Me and Neymar lingered by the kitchen doorway as Leo stood in front of something.

      "I didn't know who to call because Antonella isn't answering, she took the kids out and actually now I think about it, it wouldn't be a good idea to call her." Leo started to explain and I was yet to find out what the problem was.

     "What have you done?" Neymar sighed, tilting his head.

    Leo moved to the side and I gasped, and I couldn't hold my laugh in. Neymar squeezed his eyes shut, sighing.

     "I was making toast and I couldn't get the bread out so I put a fork in it to get it out, and—"

     "How do you not know you are not supposed to do that?!" I laughed, and I couldn't stop.