ch.30

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVES FINEST | neymar jr
ch.30
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

★ ★ ★

     Neymar shouldn't have told me that he wanted to ask me something before he had to leave to get ready to go back on the pitch to play, because now I was thinking of all the possible things that he could want to ask me.

     One particular thing did cross my mind though. About what he said last week, asking me to be his girlfriend.. But surely not, not infront of thousands of people, right?

     But even if he did, there would be no way in hell that I would say no.

    The whole game was almost over now, only being four minutes left. PSG were winning, it was 2-1. Neymar was a lot happier now that they were winning, and he avoided the other team as much as he could.

     "How many minutes left?" Thiago asked me as he was sat on my hip. He was a cute little child.

     Anto had gone down to get some food for Thiago and she didn't want him to go with her in case he got lost, so he stayed with me, which he was happy with.

     "Two now." I answered him and he clapped happily, wriggling in my arms.

     "Papi  is winning." Thiago grinned and watched as Leo passed the ball to Neymar.

"Do you want to go down there again?" I asked him and he turned his head towards me, nodding it rapidly.

It would save Antonella the trip of coming back up here, to then go back down when the game finished.

The game was about to finish any second now and i just needed to get down to where the subs were before the game ended. That way, we would be able to escape the fans shouting and cheering.

We got down there, and Anto spotted us and made her way towards us, however Thiago preferred to stay in my arms.

Their coach came over to us and he had a proud smile on his face. He looked at me and patted my shoulder. "Your boyfriend is performing excellent today. Well, apart from smacking the Ref in the face, but we don't talk about that."

I smiled and averted my gaze towards the pitch. I didn't shut down the comment he made about him being my boyfriend.

I was stood next to the sub bench, and Anto was sat down on it. She was munching on the snacks she brought for Thiago.

Once the whistle blew, the fans started shouting and celebrating. PSG won.

Thiago shrieked in happiness, moving around in my arms. I bounced him on my hip as we both celebrated together. He was flapping his hands about and to be honest, I was focused on trying to dodge his hands that was very close to hitting me in my face.

     "PAPI WON!" Thiago exclaimed, and got down from my arms as he waited for his dad.

     Anto was smiling like crazy as she cheered.

     I watched as PSG did their celebration and Leo had jumped on Neymars back.

     The team came rushing over to their families who had followed mine and Thiagos actions and came down by the pitch.